[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
CrimsonArc wrote:
Hey fellow exiles, just wondering if someone would be so kind to look at my heiro and let me know if they see anything wrong, or how i can optimize.

currently 4k HP, 2k ES, 8k MP

My goal is to tackle some of the end game bosses.

Don't worry about the chaos resist, still shifting resists around through crafting. Chaos resist should be 0 to 10% by the time i'm done.

Items seem alright, maybe the shield could use an upgrade with a good spell damage roll but I understand if you need the resists (a good life/mana/spell% shield with this much resist is hella expensive). Do you feel like you lack damage or survivability?

Regarding links: I don't see a way for you to apply curses. Conductivity is huge against bosses. Also, I see you have a white socket on your chest, so I assume you are already swapping between Chain and Conc. Effect (recommended).

EDIT: you could replace the craft on your Wand with "Trigger Socketed spells when you use a skill". Then socket Wave of Conviction, Conductivity and Lightning Golem (or the Rallying Cry) into it. You'd only lose out on 1 minor node worth of damage (Golem would give you more) but gain the curse.

Hey thanks for the reply. My guess is survivability needs a little improvement. PoB says i do about 2.5MM (i'm guessing that's per brand?) so that should be enough. Should i get the MoM watchers eye, but then i'll have to slot in clarity somehow?

I fought Sirus for the first time (haven't played in a few leauges). Died once by meteor which is my bad, i need to "git gud". Died once tornadoes, which is dumb because the hit box is a lot bigger than they look. Got him to the X laser beam (which is last phase?), but then after that i just got one shot by those giant lasers, a few times basically off screen so i didn't even have a chance to dps him down.

Haven't tried shaper or elder yet, but I don't expect that to be a problem as i beat them before in the past with less dps and ehp. Will probable tackle some of the more recent additions like Cortex and Metamorph. Will this build be enough to tackle those?

Thanks for the "Trigger socketed spells" suggestion, that might actually help with QoL a lot! Now that i think about it i probably got hit by Sirus because i was trying to manage arcane cloak, conductivity manually, rallying cry and vaal RF.
"
Cassla wrote:
Thank you for this build, im enjoying it alot! :)
And for anyone interested: Im playing ssf, and that works just fine. Im missing all the uniques (only using a tabula), but at least up until t11 (where i am), its a breeze, the char doesnt fall over easily, and its a lot of fun.

I think i started to struggle with tabula ~T13, so lots of fun left!
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

Should i get the MoM watchers eye, but then i'll have to slot in clarity somehow?

That's up to you as it's pretty expensive (probably the single most expensive WE mod), and this build doesn't ES that well - still, ~1500 ES is nothing to scoff at. You have a socket left if I saw correctly and you can keep it on Level 1 to only reserve negligible amounts of mana.
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

I fought Sirus for the first time (haven't played in a few leauges). Died once by meteor which is my bad, i need to "git gud". Died once tornadoes, which is dumb because the hit box is a lot bigger than they look. Got him to the X laser beam (which is last phase?), but then after that i just got one shot by those giant lasers, a few times basically off screen so i didn't even have a chance to dps him down.

Correct, that's the last phase. The DIE lasers with offscreen oneshot potential are the most annoying in that fight. You have to try and keep track of him (which is not easy with the random teleports). When you lose him, try to move around the outside of the arena (not the whole map, but the slightly visible large ring around where you fight in a given phase). That way he can't lock on to you as easily.
Amazing build, ty for this, even better guide the trade link for gear buying helped me alot, just killed my first sirius this league deathless. can u add
a high end min/max section?
Peace
Currently 1,4m dps...what i need improve to get that 2,5m dps?
But good build i like it just starting die T14 maps but may be my own fault
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Apr 19, 2020, 2:41:59 PM
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Currently 1,4m dps...what i need improve to get that 2,5m dps?
But good build i like it just starting die T14 maps but may be my own fault

If you are missing survivability definetly try to respec into coordination, that'll give u a good life boost. Also, replace your flasks, an atziri's with wise oak is pretty cheap and will boost ur stats nicely.

After that your next priority should definetly be getting Fevered Minds on your build, huge part of the damage comes from them.

After that you can probably minmax your gear and setup for the cluster jewels.
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

Should i get the MoM watchers eye, but then i'll have to slot in clarity somehow?

That's up to you as it's pretty expensive (probably the single most expensive WE mod), and this build doesn't ES that well - still, ~1500 ES is nothing to scoff at. You have a socket left if I saw correctly and you can keep it on Level 1 to only reserve negligible amounts of mana.

he means the clarity mod that gives another 10% of damage taken from mana before life, not the one that gives es based on your maximum mana.
MoM one is pretty cheap on its own.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Apr 19, 2020, 8:07:42 PM
Thank you for the build, great stuff.

I just picked up an Awakened lightning pen but it seems to lower my dps whenever I try to replace any of the skill gems in POB, is this correct? Or is there something I can replace with this gem?
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

"
CrimsonArc wrote:

Correct, that's the last phase. The DIE lasers with offscreen oneshot potential are the most annoying in that fight. You have to try and keep track of him (which is not easy with the random teleports). When you lose him, try to move around the outside of the arena (not the whole map, but the slightly visible large ring around where you fight in a given phase). That way he can't lock on to you as easily.

Is there anyway our build can not get one shot by the lasers, just enough time for me to spam some flasks? Or do i just have to accept the fact that I will get one shot?

Oh I meant the "% taken from mana before life when affected by clarity". I'm probably too noob to be able to afford the ES one haha
"
dolan_grey wrote:
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

he means the clarity mod that gives another 10% of damage taken from mana before life, not the one that gives es based on your maximum mana.
MoM one is pretty cheap on its own.

thanks for the clarification haha. do you think it will make a noticeable difference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info