[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

WoW, Great Build i Like it
I want to play storm brand next, but I cant decide what to pick. Whats the difference between this and ivory tower version? I am looking for something with decent clear and good bossing :)
[/quote]
EDIT: added simulacrum video, the 20 waves was easy honestly, if you're scared just hide somewhere and let the brands kill off screen monsters.[/quote]

Am I the only one who can't find these videos anywhere? Maybe i'm just blind xD
I was looking for the videos and cant find them too. I checked every page of this thread and I saw few people talking about video guide but did not see actual link to it.

So I guess link was deleted (intentionally or by accident) from the guide.

Any chance to link the video again?
Last edited by Asag on Mar 21, 2020, 3:21:13 PM
Great build. Going through mobs like paper in leveling atm so not that far. But I have been wondering, why use a warding flask when you have "Cursed Concoction" skill?.
"
Jialen wrote:
Great build. Going through mobs like paper in leveling atm so not that far. But I have been wondering, why use a warding flask when you have "Cursed Concoction" skill?.

Curses are so deadly i prefer having a warding flask which grant immunity and doesn't "remove one curse". But it's up to you.

Edit: videos are back sorry !
"
void__zero wrote:
"
Jialen wrote:

Curses are so deadly i prefer having a warding flask which grant immunity and doesn't "remove one curse". But it's up to you.

Edit: videos are back sorry !

ah okay :) And also I saw you answered earlier than you had recall on CWDT because of lazyness (I get it). But is it viable? to have then recalled only on CWDT, since spamming your Brand is a kinda no no on this type of build :).

okay bad wording.

Does it proc often enough and comfortable enough to not be an issue when doing low level maps etc?
Last edited by Jialen on Mar 21, 2020, 4:38:38 PM
Cinderswallow Urn is good in this build ?
What the way to increase damage in this build?
(tried phoenix on 79 lvl, and seems damage is very low)
There is no issues with survivability, clearing is nice, but single target(in my case) is low.
Would appreciate any tips. thanks
"
void__zero wrote:
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
Thank you for providing this build, looking forward to try it out myself.
Enjoyed watching you melt Al-Hezmin as well as minotaur!

I do have a few questions about the build:

Would CI be a viable defensive option for this build, to make it less squishy?
For example there's the option to grab Unnatural Calm and Arcane Focus, with a bit of pathing even Foresight if you really want the ES.

Is it more/less dps if you go crit?

I was thinking about an ES variation yes, with some % mana to ES from helmet and watcher eye for example, but i didn't try anything.

Going crit would be expensive af, the aim of the build was just to league start and clear the content.

EDIT: added simulacrum video, the 20 waves was easy honestly, if you're scared just hide somewhere and let the brands kill off screen monsters.

Thank you for your response.

Could you give me some insights on what items to look for to go crit? I know there's The Blue Dream and The Blue Nightmare for power charge generation.

I guess converting to ES is possible, still trying to get my head around how to go about it without sacrificing the Cloak Of Defiance.

Would a mark of the shaper ring with 20% qual and an elder ring in the other slot be more damage than having wrath aura in essence worm? Mark of the shaper also provides some life/ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info