[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Can someone help me check why I am unable to activate a 3rd aura with my Prism Guardian ?

Says I do not have enough life but I am following page 1 guide

--Edit : Ah i need Sanctuary of Thought
Last edited by Valant on Apr 23, 2020, 12:22:03 AM
How do you boost your Energy Shield back up after replacing Sanctuary of Thought? I lost like 3k ES when I did.
You don't really unless you have 40ex+ to spend on the watcher's eye.
I don't know how I feel about trying to play this build with like 5k ES. Doesn't seem worth the damage boost.
"
I don't know how I feel about trying to play this build with like 5k ES. Doesn't seem worth the damage boost.

What sort of damage are you looking to achieve? Even with Sanctuary of Thought I'm at about 9 million DPS per brand.
"
Tramazings wrote:
Yeah i meant to quote your post from earlier talking about the 100 dash distance, i cant get that in lab after many tries on a spare mindspiral and nobody has put one up on trade for about a week.

Oh nice I'll take a look at that tree on here, or you could link your pob which is so much nicer. I've basically maxed out my build but trying different alterations is nice.

https://pastebin.com/fNEvPXdu
Last edited by crzytimes on Apr 23, 2020, 7:17:49 AM
Is this build strong and speedy for uber labs to farm helm enchant ?
Last edited by Valant on Apr 23, 2020, 10:02:12 AM
"
Valant wrote:

I'd rather shoot myself, but yes VERY FAST.

Add an elusive jewel or a couple jewels with holy conquest on them.
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

FOUND the helm finally on trade, was a 10ex investment but i dont even care, been waiting so long for the dash lab enchant. It is amazing by the way, highly recommend it. Dont even notice the 40% storm brand damage missing, and sold that helm for 29ex ha
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

FOUND the helm finally on trade, was a 10ex investment but i dont even care, been waiting so long for the dash lab enchant. It is amazing by the way, highly recommend it. Dont even notice the 40% storm brand damage missing, and sold that helm for 29ex ha

That is amazing! I’ve decided my gear is fantastic enough and am focusing on getting to 100 for the first time ever. Just hit 98. I started buying esh / tul pure breachstones and sell run of 10 in trade 820. Was earning about 140 million xp per hour.

Bought most of the breachstones at about 72c. With ex at 160c, just need to not pay more than 80c to ensure you break even if selling 10 runs per Exalt. Sell the maps for profit while getting a lucky exalt drop here and there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info