[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

sth puzzling me if any pro can help,

to deal with porcupine i replaced elemental focus, put added cold damage on my ring as my understanding is cold dmg crit= frozen, and frozen porcupines= safe. according to pob i hv effective crit chance of 83%.

why r the porcupines still killing me? did i get anything wrong?
Guys,

Any tips to improve my build?
Any way to improve my ES? Just 4.5k ES at the moment, is it too low? I'm looking for more survivability, I hate when ai Die mapping =/

Please feel free to give me some hints to improve it, i have around 40ex to spend on it.

EQUIPS
Spoiler

THanks,
"
Sericus wrote:
Your 10m + DPS per brand endgame setup, doesn't have a remove/immune freeze flask. Are you not worried about freeze at this time?

I've got everything now, but still using that freeze immune ring. Wondering if I should switch it out.

Thanks for this build. It's gotten me further than I've ever been in poe on Xbox.

Arcane Blessing ascendancy makes you immune to ailments when you have arcane surge (which you should just about 100% of the time). So no need for freeze immune flask/gear.
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys,

Any tips to improve my build?
Any way to improve my ES? Just 4.5k ES at the moment, is it too low? I'm looking for more survivability, I hate when ai Die mapping =/

Please feel free to give me some hints to improve it, i have around 40ex to spend on it.

EQUIPS
Spoiler

THanks,

By using HH you lose out on a belt that can give you a bunch of ES. other than that you have a few points to earn that can add to your ES. gear wise a clarity watcher's eye will give you the biggest bang for your buck for ES. , it'll add around 1.5-2K ES. (I went from 5.7K to 8.1 when I got mine).
Dropping Sanctuary of Thought and replacing my boots with Skyforth somehow fucked up my mana regen, what's wrong here?

I really enjoyed this build, did everything up to 20/20 simulacrums, it was great without the big budget items. Then I got lucky and got some pretty nice drops and upgraded to the big budget stuff. Holy hell. Here's my gear currently (don't know how to link the passive tree gems):

I'd like to echo those folks who asked for what to look for/how to craft a wand. I just made this one and I think it's pretty good (at least according to POB) but I don't actually know for sure.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
I really enjoyed this build, did everything up to 20/20 simulacrums, it was great without the big budget items. Then I got lucky and got some pretty nice drops and upgraded to the big budget stuff. Holy hell. Here's my gear currently (don't know how to link the passive tree gems):

I'd like to echo those folks who asked for what to look for/how to craft a wand. I just made this one and I think it's pretty good (at least according to POB) but I don't actually know for sure.

It's a good wand, how did you craft it? Is it easy and cheap?
I'm new at craft =/
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

I'm new at craft =/

Please understand that I have a ton of hours into this game and still have barely a clue what I’m doing when it comes to crafting. That being said, I alteration spammed until I got something that I thought was good, in this case T2 spell damage and T1 spell crit. I then regaled 10% spell crit and annulled it off. Craft multi and lightning as chaos. Was drunk and slammed low tier mana roll (sad face).

Do not follow my crafting advice though, ask people who actually know what the hell they are doing.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

I'm new at craft =/

Please understand that I have a ton of hours into this game and still have barely a clue what I’m doing when it comes to crafting. That being said, I alteration spammed until I got something that I thought was good, in this case T2 spell damage and T1 spell crit. I then regaled 10% spell crit and annulled it off. Craft multi and lightning as chaos. Was drunk and slammed low tier mana roll (sad face).

Do not follow my crafting advice though, ask people who actually know what the hell they are doing.

Haha sounds just like me. Bad thing is that i am HC player
And when i finally manage to craft something decent Ill have another beer and rip 10 min after.
"
Lowprofiled wrote:
sth puzzling me if any pro can help,

to deal with porcupine i replaced elemental focus, put added cold damage on my ring as my understanding is cold dmg crit= frozen, and frozen porcupines= safe. according to pob i hv effective crit chance of 83%.

why r the porcupines still killing me? did i get anything wrong?

"
Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds (0.06 seconds) for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by cold damage, up to a maximum of 50% (3 seconds). Freezes with a duration smaller than 0.3 seconds are discarded, effectively requiring a hit of 5% enemy life.

Guess your Cold damage is not high enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info