[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Last edited by JumpyKahmi on Apr 14, 2020, 11:40:18 PM
"
urve wrote:

* Crit chance on flasks: "of the order" affix on Cinderswallow +1 other flask

I'm very sure it doesn't stack just like any other mod on flasks.

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Beginning to think that Hybrid is probably just better without the Eye, but have only played Ivory Tower with and without it, so not 100% sure.

Eh, I played without Eye until yesterday and still had 8.7k ES and around 6mil shaper dps according ro PoB, so more than enough for basically everything. Most of the time I didn't even notice the bosses in Simulacrum lol. Only Wave 20 is a bit different of course, the step from 19 to 20 seems a lot bigger but it was no problem anyway.
Last edited by Laxxus on Apr 15, 2020, 2:11:48 AM
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
urve wrote:

Hm it seems you're right. Wonder why POB is showing it as a DPS gain then when both are on.
"
urve wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
urve wrote:

Hm it seems you're right. Wonder why POB is showing it as a DPS gain then when both are on.

Because even if the suffix mods don't stack, diamond still gives "lucky" which Does stack as its a different modifier on crit. It rolls your hits twice to crit. Cinderswallow gives raw crit chance (any higher crit chance value wins and that will be cinder's 60-80% mod).
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Because even if the suffix mods don't stack, diamond still gives "lucky" which Does stack as its a different modifier on crit. It rolls your hits twice to crit. Cinderswallow gives raw crit chance (any higher crit chance value wins and that will be cinder's 60-80% mod).

Nah, PoB jsut actually ignores that the same mod from two flasks doesnt stack. Just put increased movement speed on two flasks and PoB will give you both increases when in fact ingame only the higher one works.
"
froztyxx wrote:
Can I actually keep sanctuary of thought even if I have skyforge?

Need Sanctuary of Thought until you can get 7.5K ES (preferably 8K+) without. The only real way is with the 40EX Watcher's Eye.
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Nah, PoB jsut actually ignores that the same mod from two flasks doesnt stack. Just put increased movement speed on two flasks and PoB will give you both increases when in fact ingame only the higher one works.

Are you saying the Crit Chance on Cinderswallow doesn't stack with the Diamond Flask's Crit Chance is Lucky?

Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Apr 15, 2020, 5:25:52 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Are you saying the Crit Chance on Cinderswallow doesn't stack with the Diamond Flask's Crit Chance is Lucky?

Lucky Effect is different from crafted mods like increased crit chance, so they work together.
I was referring to putting "increased crit chance" on two different flasks. Then only one of those effects works.
Same with putting increased movement speed or any other Flask mod on multiple Flasks, they dont stack.
Equally to how using two Diamond Flasks would not make your Crit Chance Super Lucky, the effect can only be there once and does not stack.

PoB just doesn't account for that not stacking, at least for crafted mods, never tested with actually using the same flask twice in PoB.
Last edited by Laxxus on Apr 15, 2020, 5:34:59 AM
"
urve wrote:

Here's where I'm at a ton of investment in. Mostly run with Unnatural Instinct + Awakened Chain because the mapping feels a lot better. POB has me at ~60M per brand with the max dps setup: https://pastebin.com/t76yLe3F

Lategame upgrades:
* Wrath pen (+clarity ES) watcher's eye
* Crit-multi anywhere you can (Wand, Ring, passive tree)
* Gem setup: Lightning golem + Vaal RF for more crit and spell damage.
* Corrupted blood on either Healthy mind (corrupt) or abyss jewel to free up staunching flask affix.

Further potential upgrades:
I could get a rare amulet, but it would make swapping to awakened chain unnecessarily difficult for (what honestly feels like) vanity DPS over QOL.

Might just skip the corrupt on Prism Guardian as it's a tiny DPS/ES gain from gem levels and you lose the resists (which you need).

(Also f'd up my tower, need to get the duration gem corrupt on it :O)

Very impressive dps, gear (and investment).

Good to see that even without cluster jewels this build can achieve tremendous damage. Makes me rethink trying to rebuild my (non crit) build.

Disabling the very expensive watcher's eye and unnatural instinct still makes it very good.
I sometimes lose 1 brand even if i spam recall and have enough mana
is this a bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info