[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Laxxus wrote:
Also easy upgrades like using catalysts on your Foible, Voidbringers with higher increased mana cost or Minsprial with better mana as ES.

edit: Oh, you edited that in while my forum was loaaaaaaading lol

Path of Exile is slow today!
Thank you guys! You're awesome
"
hypocraties wrote:
Can someone tell me where their feeze immune is coming from? not seeing it on most peoples flasks.

"
Sarjin wrote:
"
hypocraties wrote:
Can someone tell me where their feeze immune is coming from? not seeing it on most peoples flasks.

And if you look at top builds:
Most of them have Arcane Blessing which gives Elemental Ailments Immunity.
"
JayChow wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:
Hey guys! I haven't played last week, now I'm back with questions.
I have ~6ex budget, what should I upgrade now? I'm nowhere close the op damage, POB says 469k

Help please
Update: 7ex budget

- Potentially look at a new weapon with 80+ crit, 120+ mana, 80+ spell/lightning damage with an open suffix to craft trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill.
- Look into upgrading your rings to cerulean's with 60+ mana, 30+ es, res, and strength if you need that.
- You eventually also want to upgrade your voidbringer's to be closer to 80% mana cost of skills, with high critical strike chance for spells. Upgrading your Mindspiral from 7% to 10% mana as extra ES will also be great in increasing your ES.

The option to upgrade to Skyforth's is entirely your choice when you want to do it. I've seen some people decide not to purchase them.

Personally, for me, I went Skyforth > ES Watcher's Eye. I'm now going to save up for Unnatural Instincts > Bottled faith, in that order.

Spent 5ex with your suggestions, thanks!
The next big upgrade should be Skyforth? Because I still feel like dps is kinda low, according to POB 600k

I don't understand, I tried replacing awakened gems in the POB with 4 million DPS and I'm still nowhere close lol 600k dps vs 3 mill.

Even tried with perfect jewels and some identical equipment from the POB, wtf
Last edited by nico5051 on Apr 11, 2020, 4:41:35 PM
How do you do the transition into lowlife?

lavianga's spirit mana flask ( Your Skills have no Mana Cost during Flask effect )

Vaal Clarity ( zero mana cost )

Is this items bad works with Archmage Support ?
What is the next good upgrade my dps 2mill where i need to invest ? i have 13ex atm

"
nico5051 wrote:

Spent 5ex with your suggestions, thanks!
The next big upgrade should be Skyforth? Because I still feel like dps is kinda low, according to POB 600k

I don't understand, I tried replacing awakened gems in the POB with 4 million DPS and I'm still nowhere close lol 600k dps vs 3 mill.

Even tried with perfect jewels and some identical equipment from the POB, wtf

I don't use POB much but your DPS is most likely a lot lower due to the fact that you have Santuary of Thought, before you get your Watcher's Eye. Santuary of Thought reduces your mana cost of skills by 50%, which is a huge DPS decrease. However, it's important to take this ascendancy as we need the extra mana as ES until we can afford the Watcher's Eye.

To compensate, I socketed 5x Fevered Minds and my damage was fine. Potentially respec your tree to where you're around ~7K ES, and have more sockets available. I see that you're missing the socket beneath mind drinker, beneath faith and steel, and to the right of utmost intellect.

I also find Mind Drinker extremely useful in maps for regenerating mana, if that's an issue for you. Many others use Cinderswallow Urn but I haven't messed around with that flask yet.

Keep in mind I've only gotten up to Sirius 6 at this point and I'm slow!
ok boys ive been grinding tryna top end the build and am looking for suggestions

my current gear:

i JUST got that watchers so im broke af, 5ex atm and im wondering what to go after next?

I see on poe.ninja a lot of people have crafted amulets instead of the foible, id lose a ton of ES/regen which is tough (my current cost to cast is ~4k i get 2 casts per full mana but my regen is fine once i get going)

i also see the lightning pen helmet is ~75 ex so i dont wanna waste time investing in my amulet if thats a better investment, ive already come so far might as well grind out the last bits

ive also been trying to vaal some clusters for corrupted blood with no luck so far. my small jewel has to stay because thats the only way im over cold res cap :(

awakened chain for mapping

21/20 some gems

ps. i crusader slammed +life game for hits with spells on my ring today and im mad af

edit: im going to replace the awakened lightning pen once it hits 5/5 with precision but now i need to level it to swap for chain with bossing

any gem/tree different suggestions would be cool too
Last edited by hipposaver on Apr 11, 2020, 6:32:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info