[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Would you annoint Mana Flows or utmost intellect? Seeing a lot of annoints for those two and not really sure what to get... Intellect gives a lot more dps overall, while mana flows gives a bit more es. At least from what my PoB shows me.
Last edited by TheAtrocity on Apr 11, 2020, 4:19:18 AM
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Would you annoint Mana Flows or utmost intellect? Seeing a lot of annoints for those two and not really sure what to get... Intellect gives a lot more dps overall, while mana flows gives a bit more es. At least from what my PoB shows me.

Would recommend to aim either for Arcane Chemistry with a lower investment or Tranquility (if you're not using the Crown of the Inward Eye) when you have enough currency.
If you still want to choose between Mana Flows or Utmost intellect.
It depends on the level of dps you have . If you have over the roof dps to oneshot everything - choose additional ES. And vice versa.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 11, 2020, 6:04:51 AM
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Would recommend to aim either for Arcane Chemistry with a lower investment or Tranquility when you have enough currency.

That depends on the helmet you are using mate. I wouldnt annoint Tranquility myself due to the fact that im using a crown which has innate Transfiguration of Soul. I would for sure switch to Mana Flows once you ditch Foibles tho. For a lower budget version of the build Utmost Intellect is the best option imo.
Last edited by McGrath_ on Apr 11, 2020, 5:41:52 AM
"
McGrath_ wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Would recommend to aim either for Arcane Chemistry with a lower investment or Tranquility when you have enough currency.

That depends on the helmet you are using mate. I wouldnt annoint Tranquility myself due to the fact that im using a crown which has innate Transfiguration of Soul. I would for sure switch to Mana Flows once you ditch Foibles tho. For a lower budget version of the build Utmost Intellect is the best option imo.

Yeah , it makes sense. I checked that he's using Mindspiral so showed another 2 alternatives.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
https://pastebin.com/KmG5GZnr

Somebody can check my gear, what is the next good upgrade my dps 2mill where i need to invest ? i have 13ex atm
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 11, 2020, 6:58:48 AM
Hey,
I need advice on what to upgrade next on my char.
Far as I know i need to 6l my chest but still unfortunately after 3k fuses on different chests it didnt go as i planned kappa.
Any help?
POB: https://pastebin.com/fRLSL8uW
Thanks in advance!
Hey sir, just one question:

I got this wand

but not sure if those are the best craft modes possible,is it better this flat lightning or change it for % spell damage + extra chaos?

Besides that, amazing build. i`m using it with headhunter, and feels great, was able to cap all resistance with rings!

Thanks
Last edited by gustavomichels on Apr 11, 2020, 11:37:46 AM
Does Crown of the Inward Eye outperform Mindspiral?
Cinderswallow Urn unique flask

Which mod is the best?

3% of Life Regenerated per second during Flask Effect ( worked with Zealoths Oath? )

50% Chance to avoid being Stunned during Flask Effect
(8–12)% increased Movement Speed during Flask effect( if you dont have Skyforge )

(20–25)% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect( QOL? )

(20–30)% increased Rarity of Items found during Flask Effect( shit )

(60–80)% increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effect ( best? )

15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect ( worked with Ghost Reaver? )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info