[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
McGrath_ wrote:
For that purpose you use an Unnatural Instinct in order to get the 2x Charge on Kill nodes and dont have to waste too many passive points on it.

Yes like many people have 18-20ex+ to spend on 1 single jewel in order to save a few passives.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 10, 2020, 1:15:19 PM
"
McGrath_ wrote:
Reduced Attribute requirements from Foible i guess.

Thats why i calculated 25%.

Its 109 STR, 25% from Fioible, so you need 82 STR but the POB says 73 STR in that build.
"
fLekkZ wrote:
"
McGrath_ wrote:
Reduced Attribute requirements from Foible i guess.

Thats why i calculated 25%.

Its 109 STR, 25% from Fioible, so you need 82 STR but the POB says 73 STR in that build.

Ah sry missed your calculation. Than i think its POB thats calculating it wrong. POB also doesnt take the Transfigurations on the Eye into account.

"

Yes like many people have 18-20ex+ to spend on 1 single jewel in order to save a few passives.

Oh didnt know that, i bought mine when it was around 12 ex. I also started to minmax the build recently and at that point 18-20ex per slot isnt that unusual anymore.

Last edited by McGrath_ on Apr 10, 2020, 2:16:58 PM
I'm curious to know if Explosive runes node is worth to get? Since it gives an additional brand too.
The build is awesome . Working even with a fairly budget gear i have.
Would recommend to play it.
Spoiler
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 10, 2020, 3:23:17 PM
I'm finding as I slot more fevered mind jewels, I barely ever get to 6 brands b/c of the mana cost. Has anyone else tried some other medium cluster notables aside from grand design?
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Spoiler

"Budget"

>.>

<.<
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Spoiler

How much you paid for the mirror Tier Watchers Eye ? Currently looking for upgrades, sitting at 38 mio Shaper Dps (with everything up) per Brand atm with around 8.1k es. Such a Watchers like yours would be a ~ 5 mio Dps upgrade for me.
"
McGrath_ wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Spoiler

How much you paid for the mirror Tier Watchers Eye ? Currently looking for upgrades, sitting at 38 mio Shaper Dps (with everything up) per Brand atm with around 8.1k es. Such a Watchers like yours would be a ~ 5 mio Dps upgrade for me.

It was 85 ex as i recall.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
McGrath_ wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Spoiler

It was 85 ex as i recall.

Very nice snipe sir ! Gz !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info