[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Crown of the Inward Eye shows a big DPS falloff in POB (about 10%). Are the bonuses being calculated correctly or is it a sleeper item for this build?
Anyone have recommendations on what to upgrade next? I feel like I need more defense at the moment. I have about 16ex to spend at the moment but it seems like I'm getting more every day being able to wreck content :D Great build!
Is there a leveling guide anywhere in this thread? The POB won't work for me in the OP (Mac + Pob.party won't open it)
can i use shav instead of ivory tower? any pros and cons with shavronne 6 link instead of ivory tower?
Beside losing the mana
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
can i use shav instead of ivory tower? any pros and cons with shavronne 6 link instead of ivory tower?
Beside losing the mana
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
xMalachi wrote:
Anyone have recommendations on what to upgrade next? I feel like I need more defense at the moment. I have about 16ex to spend at the moment but it seems like I'm getting more every day being able to wreck content :D Great build!

A few quick tips after looking at your gear:

1. You don't need orb of storms + power charge on crit with skyforths. Swap in shield charge + fortify this will help you defensively.

2. You need flat lightning damage to spells somewhere (weapon, rings ect.) for wave of conviction to apply lighting exposure.

3. I would really try to get an abyss jewel with +ES & +Mana with chance to gain phasing in your belt. You can get Onslaught from Cinderswallow Urn.

4. Use Fertile Catalyst on your amulet.
Last edited by bleedingxorange on Apr 10, 2020, 10:23:43 AM
"
"
xMalachi wrote:

A few quick tips after looking at your gear:

1. You don't need orb of storms + power charge on crit with skyforths. Swap in shield charge + fortify this will help you defensively.

2. You need flat lightning damage to spells somewhere (weapon, rings ect.) for wave of conviction to apply lighting exposure.

3. I would really try to get an abyss jewel with +ES & +Mana with chance to gain phasing in your belt. You can get Onslaught from Cinderswallow Urn.

4. Use Fertile Catalyst on your amulet.

Awesome, thank you! I didn't realize #1 until I started reading here. I didn't realize about 2,3, and 4 though so thank you much!
"
A lot of people seem to also really love to chain in their setup for clear, if you want that get a white socket unto your Ivory tower and swap as needed.

What gem should I swap to Chain when mapping?
Got a question in your 90 POB ( https://pastebin.com/QnJ41hmh )

You have 73 STR, but you need 82 for the Ivory Tower (109-(109*25%)) = 82 STR

Is that something you missed, or am I missing something where u getting STR from?
Reduced Attribute requirements from Foible i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info