[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Hello guys! This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Iam known to be lazy... thats why i have 2 life flasks and no abyss jewel in my belt :| But anyone can suggest me a way to significantly increase my damage?
My current plans are: get utility flasks (diamond most importantly), get abyss jewel for belt, get vaal rf and vaal discipline... my current PoB damage is 50k so i have a lot to improve. I bought 4 fevered mind jewels with 39% spell damage... i thought the build use 4 because thats what the post shown.. 4 of those.. but apparently only 1. So ill sell those and currently my budget is 1600 chaos.

edit: Oh and i bought a watchers eye with with crit chacne while affected by wrath and crit chance while enemy stand on consecrated ground while affected by zealotry... it was 8 ex so i might get some money back if i sell it...
Last edited by mojito000 on Apr 8, 2020, 5:36:16 AM
Not sure why you would possibly use even 1 life flask on a low life build as it is utterly useless.. Just check the builds and trees of others first.. If you are doing 50K just comparing those is the first start (especially if you are that lazy). Can't possibly expect others to do the work right?
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 8, 2020, 6:45:27 AM
Hello guys.

I got Skyforth so I get I don't need brine king pantheon anymore. Do you recommend Solaris or Lunaris for this build?

And I'm not sure if the Arcane Surge from Arcane blessing overrides the lvl20 gem supporting Arcane cloak. I read yes and not on google.

Thanks.
Last edited by haitike on Apr 8, 2020, 7:03:25 AM
Planning for lvl 95.. how is the survivability for lvl 95 with 8700 mana+ 6950 shield. With 11 m dps and arcane blessing.That 7k ES scares me.
"
haitike wrote:
Hello guys.

I got Skyforth so I get I don't need brine king pantheon anymore. Do you recommend Solaris or Lunaris for this build?

And I'm not sure if the Arcane Surge from Arcane blessing overrides the lvl20 gem supporting Arcane cloak. I read yes and not on google.

Thanks.

Lunaris while mapping, Solaris while bossing.
I have a question.
The light radius, did i have to put a passive skill point on arcane vision?
Ty for your answer.
what would be a good amount of shaper dps to aim for to do a8 conq's fairly fast ?
Does anyone have thoughts on Algor Mortis gloves?
I've really never dug into damage taken mechanics but i think socketing cold snap (chilled ground? dunno if this counts as chilling area) or arctic breath (which says chilling area) in your wand should yield 35% increased damage.
I'm playing elemental overload (poor) version so the loss in crit isn't a big deal for me.

edit: holding down the stick shows that chilled ground and vortices are chilling areas.
Last edited by joerule1 on Apr 8, 2020, 9:38:19 AM

Just picked this wand off the ground. Seems pretty good with the added craft.
Can someone help me searching for a good weapon on the trade website with an open suffix so I can craft "trigger a socketed spell"?

I tried this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/gYb0mD2cQ

but it's not working as it's returning weapons with 3 suffix and 3 prefixes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info