[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Laxxus wrote:
yeah, unfortunately a lvl20 arcane surge from your gems would get overwritten by the lvl 1 Arcane Surge from Arcane Blessing, so no reason to keep it in your gem setup once you use Arcane Blessing.

Also I'm wondering if it's even worth having a mana flask and not use an additional utility flask. The Mana flask really doesnt do that much with our big mana pool.

Well the only way I think you would have a lvl 20 arcane surge in your setup would be if it was linked in your chest to storm brand. But it would only activate if you place a brand, not brand recall. So not very useful either.
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:
yeah, unfortunately a lvl20 arcane surge from your gems would get overwritten by the lvl 1 Arcane Surge from Arcane Blessing, so no reason to keep it in your gem setup once you use Arcane Blessing.

Also I'm wondering if it's even worth having a mana flask and not use an additional utility flask. The Mana flask really doesnt do that much with our big mana pool.

Well the only way I think you would have a lvl 20 arcane surge in your setup would be if it was linked in your chest to storm brand. But it would only activate if you place a brand, not brand recall. So not very useful either.

Linked to Arcane Cloak.
True. Another combination of asc and gems that is broken in this game.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 8, 2020, 3:02:34 AM
"
Laxxus wrote:

Yeah, tried it without a mana flask for a bit, but at ~7k Mana to cast a SB at 10k mana total, i find it a total pita to get going with only one brand at the start of a map or a boss.

"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Arrensen wrote:

I think you don't use PoB Community Fork...

The community fork is outdated and hasn't been updated for weeks it seems and even gets resist calcultaton wrong, cluster jewels, etc.

So I'll stick to the regular one which seems to do a better job.

DPS seems to be around 2 mil with flask up. And vaal RF isn't up that often so I wouldn't even use that in calculations.

as i said its the "burst" dps with vaal rf. without pob shows about 9.5m iirc. even conquerors die in 3-4 seconds which is shorter than the rf lasts.
and even if it is not 100% accurate, its definitly more than 2m, given how fast everything dies.
i could record some new videos if interested. only got some "older ones" with worse gear of AW8 and Uber Elder.

Uber Elder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtL9UW8la4
AW8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-s-A9W2Cko
you can see my profile for better setup and survivability
always blind with cluster
much penetration
20m dps with chain support
33m dps if you swap chain with conc effect
FIX SG SERVER
yeah 100+ ex investment is not what most can afford or even get close too..
Is the build fine without the boots until you can get them, i see some ppl talking about stun or something sorry bit of a noob here xD, i made this on pob atm with the budget i have
https://pastebin.com/JbiyWHHx

Was just wondering if it will work like this till i get more upgrades
Hello, some damage type i can't identify is passing through my ES, i got randomly OS with my ES full, it happens on temple, and on sirus. Any of you have an idea ?
"
ysocalm wrote:
Is the build fine without the boots until you can get them, i see some ppl talking about stun or something sorry bit of a noob here xD, i made this on pob atm with the budget i have
https://pastebin.com/JbiyWHHx

Was just wondering if it will work like this till i get more upgrades

Definitely, I did simulacrum wave 20 and 100% delirium guardian map fine before I now got my boots.
Maybe not what some people would define as super fast farming on 100% delirium but imo good enough.
"
Aliora wrote:
Hello, some damage type i can't identify is passing through my ES, i got randomly OS with my ES full, it happens on temple, and on sirus. Any of you have an idea ?

Chaos damage. It will go right through your ES. If you have no mana left or not enough it means being one shotted.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 8, 2020, 5:22:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info