[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Cinder with 3% rolls (and even less) + rumi's + atziri's are all 3 amazing defensive options. Playing non crit myself so I can afford to take all 3.

What is also a valid alternative for clearing and in general is taking the overcharged passive and the 2 before that if you have the passives to spare.

Frenzies give a nice damage boost so it is well worth sacrificing some other passive for it. Endurance gives you a a great defensive boost and power.. well for crit lovers.

Remember endurance also gives you resists so it is also great for those elemental weakness maps or mods...

Obviously you'll have fewer or no charges on bosses depending on the fight or whatnot.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 6, 2020, 1:07:49 PM
im just wondering what dmg is the worst against this build, right now i have +1 min endurance charges on both rings assuming phys dmg is an issue, but if they arent helping i can swap those for +1 min frenzy charges for large boost in dps

people mentioned unnatural instinct for charge duration but i have 22ex and im trying to save for the watchers so i dont wanna waste 12ex :(
Hello, i'm following ur guide, thank you for this. Can i ask how u deal with the stun treshold problem before the skyforth ? i have everything in need exept them. Everything is fine exept this stun problem, if i'm unfortunate and get hit, it's inevitable death beeing stun all along.
(Sorry if it has already been asked, i couldn't find it)
Last edited by Aliora on Apr 6, 2020, 1:36:25 PM
"
Aliora wrote:
Hello, i'm following ur guide, thank you for this. Can i ask how u deal with the stun treshold problem before the skyforth ? i have everything in need exept them. Everything is fine exept this stun problem, if i'm unfortunate and get hit, it's inevitable death beeing stun all along.
(Sorry if it has already been asked, i couldn't find it)

not sure if theres a better answer but you can use soul of the brine king pantheon
Cinderswallow Urn with stun immunity + movement speed veil and Soul of the Brine King
Can someone help me understand why my ES isn't scaling? Early on with the build so most of this is junk, but I can't understand why my ES won't creep up the way other builds do.

https://pastebin.com/9ytSJVjP

To go super deep, when I look at the ES calculations my "base" for mana to energy conversion is only 126.2 - where does that number come from and how do I improve it?

Thanks guys!
You don't have 8k ES and 10M DPS since you drop Sanctuary of thought right?
Last edited by SadSadBanana on Apr 6, 2020, 2:07:07 PM
thanks for the answers
Presence of Chayula offers stun immunity

Although it is not the guide's choice, I use it and the chaos res is very nice as well.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 6, 2020, 3:39:21 PM
"
imRadial wrote:
"
MovieZo wrote:

Actually, Cinderswallow helps A LOT while doing simulacrum/very juiced maps. Lets say you have 9000 ES, killing 15 monsters will recover almost half of your ES! Anyway, when you get clarity watchers eye, you will most likely respec to Arcane Blessing and your total ES will stay ~same.

Yeah was referring to OP when he said:
"
However Cinderswallow is insane QOL once you have a ES watchers eye and drop sanctuary of thought

Thats why I dropped Cinder for now till I get myself an ES Watchers Eye

so how should we transition into the endgame high budget version? If anyone can comment on my character i would be really glad.

1. Skyforth - 10ex
2. ES watchers - 30 ex
3. respec ascendancies + cinder - 1 ex
?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info