[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Has anyone tried CI with this build?
Would it be better to prioritize bottled faith of the unnatural instinct?
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
sisco1985 wrote:
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
been wanting to find a good storm brand version that can consistently farm 100% delirious t16, can this version do it?, i cant really afford the isane purposeful harbinger build thats why ithink storm brand is the next best thing

this can doit easily but the build is not that cheap, if you want to farm 100% t16 consistently and quick consider a 40-50ex budget to start

Total nonsense sorry to say.. You do not need a 40-50ex gudget as my gear is FAR from that. Not using the overpriced watcher's eye either as I wonder if some people (not saying you) are trying to promote one while selling some).

I've said it before.. what people fail to realise is that chaos resist is important in this build and that getting your mana up as fast as you can is too. With a high chaos resist, you'll have more mana left in general, more damage, better defenses.

Also I'm amazed with how many people don't even upgrade their pantheon choices.. Pantheon also playes a huge role in defense depending on what kind of map you are doing and the type of monsters you are facing.

Sorry but that is just my $0.0001 ... feel free to criticize.

yellow mobs on t16 with 100% delirium have like 35m hp so no, without 7-8m dps per brand you cant call it "quick" he didn't ask for a build to farm maps and endgame content, he asked for supped up t16 maps with 5 delirium orbs
Can this build fit Headhunter inside it ?

Also is 150 EX budget enough for this build to easily clean the 100% t16 maps ?

Thanks !
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 7, 2020, 5:07:02 AM
whats a good map to farm with this build ? Promenade is a bit clunky with all the stairs and stuff with my shield charge
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
sisco1985 wrote:
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
been wanting to find a good storm brand version that can consistently farm 100% delirious t16, can this version do it?, i cant really afford the isane purposeful harbinger build thats why ithink storm brand is the next best thing

this can doit easily but the build is not that cheap, if you want to farm 100% t16 consistently and quick consider a 40-50ex budget to start

Total nonsense sorry to say.. You do not need a 40-50ex gudget as my gear is FAR from that. Not using the overpriced watcher's eye either as I wonder if some people (not saying you) are trying to promote one while selling some).

I've said it before.. what people fail to realise is that chaos resist is important in this build and that getting your mana up as fast as you can is too. With a high chaos resist, you'll have more mana left in general, more damage, better defenses.

Also I'm amazed with how many people don't even upgrade their pantheon choices.. Pantheon also playes a huge role in defense depending on what kind of map you are doing and the type of monsters you are facing.

Sorry but that is just my $0.0001 ... feel free to criticize.

I agree with Zweetsok and his suggestion helped me survive end game bosses while being deathless aswell. Chaos resist in my opinion is a major factor in the survivability of this build during this league.
How important arcane swiftness for the build? ıt gives me 350k dps and %3 block chance in my pob with 3 nodes. Adding another fevered mind with that 3 nodes give me 550 k dps or adding crackling speed also gives huge amount of dps. Am i missing something about arcane swiftness?
"
froztyxx wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the replies and suggestions! Here's where I am right now:

https://pastebin.com/ZdURWVzY

This is the major change from the apep's rage:

holy shit that wand, there is not a single one like that, only a couple offline..nice steal!
seems i have huge issue with the build. i dont know what i am doing wrong but my char dies very much. can somebody please watch my character and see What is wrong with that and give a help.

POB:https://pastebin.com/eU4fMMWh
Last edited by twitchZohan on Apr 7, 2020, 7:39:19 AM
Hey, I switched to Skyforth and took the Arcane Blessing node and dropped Sanctuary of Thought. I went from almost 9k ES down to 5800. I'm lvl 93. I have ES on all my rares. Is that normal? How can I get more ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info