[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Aradebil wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
"
MovieZo wrote:

Actually, Cinderswallow helps A LOT while doing simulacrum/very juiced maps. Lets say you have 9000 ES, killing 15 monsters will recover almost half of your ES! Anyway, when you get clarity watchers eye, you will most likely respec to Arcane Blessing and your total ES will stay ~same.

Yeah was referring to OP when he said:
"
However Cinderswallow is insane QOL once you have a ES watchers eye and drop sanctuary of thought

Thats why I dropped Cinder for now till I get myself an ES Watchers Eye

so how should we transition into the endgame high budget version? If anyone can comment on my character i would be really glad.

1. Skyforth - 10ex
2. ES watchers - 30 ex
3. respec ascendancies + cinder - 1 ex
?

1. skyforth 12-16ex
2. ES watchers 40-70ex
3. Unnatural instinct 12-14ex

then you can respec and change ascendancy, you can add another 20-24ex for bottled faith after that
Last edited by sisco1985 on Apr 6, 2020, 4:25:55 PM
I'm gonna be like everyone else and ask for what my next upgrade steps should be. I've sunk all my currency into this, literally to the exact last chaos to get my Cinderswallow just a few minutes ago.

Crazy though that I wasted so much time on other builds this league to do 1/10th the dps on 2x the budget.

https://pastebin.com/SJYfL93c

I only have maybe a few ex to spend if a bunch of my stuff sells, so I know I can't afford the watcher's eye or a bottled faith yet.

I'm assuming the recommendations will be as follows;

-Better wand
-Better rare ring than Dream Fragments
-Awakened gems

and then I'm not really sure.

Thanks for any advice!
I'd get a pair of Cerulean Rings, use Fertile Catalysts to bring the total maximum mana # to 12% on both and craft whatever you need on them. Even if you don't want to give up Dream Fragments rolling decent resistances on one ring isn't that bad.

Your Stygian Vise is good but I'd look for one with an open suffix and the resistances already taken care of so you can get #% Increased Effect of Flasks craft.

The only questions I have are concerning your tree. No Deep Thoughts? You also have both "12% Increased Brand Damage" small passives allocated on your medium cluster jewel when one of the small passives on your mana cluster jewel gives you effectively the same DPS (minus .1%) and puts you closer to Will Shaper.
"
froztyxx wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the replies and suggestions! Here's where I am right now:

https://pastebin.com/ZdURWVzY

This is the major change from the apep's rage:

How much did you pay for that wand?

Í switched to LL yesterday after killing sirus 4 and 6linked the chest, gear is far from being optimized as balancing the resist with 4 rares is a pita. Im at 1.6m shaper dps per brand without flask and only power charges as they are "reliably" generated from orb of storm and exposure.

https://pastebin.com/QRCN9e05

Just noticed that i can drop ring #2 and still be res capped, hmm.

Any recommendation?
"
I'd get a pair of Cerulean Rings, use Fertile Catalysts to bring the total maximum mana # to 12% on both and craft whatever you need on them. Even if you don't want to give up Dream Fragments rolling decent resistances on one ring isn't that bad.

Your Stygian Vise is good but I'd look for one with an open suffix and the resistances already taken care of so you can get #% Increased Effect of Flasks craft.

The only questions I have are concerning your tree. No Deep Thoughts? You also have both "12% Increased Brand Damage" small passives allocated on your medium cluster jewel when one of the small passives on your mana cluster jewel gives you effectively the same DPS (minus .1%) and puts you closer to Will Shaper.

Thanks for your suggestions!

I agree, the belt is a really low hanging fruit upgrade, I can get max cold res from blessed orb'ing my rings so ill hunt for that craft. I have increased duration but not increased effect.

The cluster jewel thing was just an oversight, I've corrected it now.

Deep Thought also an oversight, I've picked it back up.

Getting the same jewel as a 5 passive is also important, I'm hurting for passives right now and Ive never got a build past 93 before so I'm not sure I have many more options. And I didn't help Alira :/

Just a realization; since I have Cinderswallow, should I drop the onslaught on the abyss jewel and just look for mana and es with phasing perhaps? it'd be much cheaper than needing one still with onslaught
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Apr 6, 2020, 6:43:29 PM
I believe this is the most broken build after herald stacking nonsense. On a budget of 6-7ex (roughly) I defeated Uber Elder with 1 death (because I'm a moron and can't really move in the right direction to not get rekt by Shaper's balls), deathless Shaper twice, deathless Elder twice. Sirius yet to come.

I'm sitting on about 1.3m Shaper DPS per brand, which I'm gonna up to about 2m DPS per brand once I hit level 92 and my gems will be 20/20.

Thanks OP for posting the guide. Kudos!
Last edited by Mindfreak on Apr 6, 2020, 8:32:57 PM
been wanting to find a good storm brand version that can consistently farm 100% delirious t16, can this version do it?, i cant really afford the isane purposeful harbinger build thats why ithink storm brand is the next best thing
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
been wanting to find a good storm brand version that can consistently farm 100% delirious t16, can this version do it?, i cant really afford the isane purposeful harbinger build thats why ithink storm brand is the next best thing

this can doit easily but the build is not that cheap, if you want to farm 100% t16 consistently and quick consider a 40-50ex budget to start
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
I'm gonna be like everyone else and ask for what my next upgrade steps should be. I've sunk all my currency into this, literally to the exact last chaos to get my Cinderswallow just a few minutes ago.

Crazy though that I wasted so much time on other builds this league to do 1/10th the dps on 2x the budget.

https://pastebin.com/SJYfL93c

I only have maybe a few ex to spend if a bunch of my stuff sells, so I know I can't afford the watcher's eye or a bottled faith yet.

I'm assuming the recommendations will be as follows;

-Better wand
-Better rare ring than Dream Fragments
-Awakened gems

and then I'm not really sure.

Thanks for any advice!

The difference for you is not in awakenend gems.

Get innervate on orb of storms for shock. That's a big damage boost overall. Bladeblas in a trigger wand, another 10%. All the percentages really add up with this build.

The tree is where most of your damage comes from. Fevered mind jewels have a HUGE impact on DPS. I'd say get at least 3.

Maybe try arcane blessing instead of sanctuary (and yes you really do not need the watcher's eye for comfortable mapping). I'd get chaos resist up though if you do this as we are not 75% dodge tricksters.

Compare your tree to that of others who you know do good damage. I'm playing a non crit build without a watcher's eye and shows between 3.4-4.2 mil dps per brand depending on what I chose to change next or fiddle with. Not saying you should adapt my version, just saying what it does.

You are playing the crit version but your crit chance/multi is pretty low, you need to get that up higher either with a better wand with crit or in the tree and possibly jewels (which I don't recommend because a fevered mind would be better spent).

Also get a trigger wand with crit, high mana, spell damage. Put conductivity, wave of conviction, bladeblast there (highest level).

Conductivity is a huge damage boost as well. So does lightning penetration in your chest. I'd take out chain possibly but if you don't want to mess with recoloring your chest, you could take out controlled destruction (which will help to up your crit chance as well).

And use POB and import other people's character and see where the differences are if you are willing to experiment a bit. This is not for everyone though.

Triggering arcane cloak with a CWDT can be nice but you'll have no control at all over your mana which also means after cloak expires you may be struggling especially if you are still in the middle of a big blob of mobs. Just manually using a 20/20 arcane cloak is an alternative.

Don't forget to take out wave of conviction on phys reflect maps as you will one shot yourself.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 7, 2020, 1:55:04 AM
"
sisco1985 wrote:
"
ThisisFreak wrote:

this can doit easily but the build is not that cheap, if you want to farm 100% t16 consistently and quick consider a 40-50ex budget to start

Total nonsense sorry to say.. You do not need a 40-50ex gudget as my gear is FAR from that. Not using the overpriced watcher's eye either as I wonder if some people (not saying you) are trying to promote one while selling some).

I've said it before.. what people fail to realise is that chaos resist is important in this build and that getting your mana up as fast as you can is too. With a high chaos resist, you'll have more mana left in general, more damage, better defenses.

Also I'm amazed with how many people don't even upgrade their pantheon choices.. Pantheon also playes a huge role in defense depending on what kind of map you are doing and the type of monsters you are facing.

Sorry but that is just my $0.0001 ... feel free to criticize.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 7, 2020, 1:50:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info