Thx a lot for your build,
Just a stupid question from a beginner:
How do you get 6 brands?
-1 more from runebinder
-1 more from runesmith
-and the last one?

thank you

From Grand Design, located in his medium jewel cluster
I've never played templar kind builds. Would this still be recommended to me ? how is the survivability considering i want to take the build to sirus/end game , and my dodging abilities are medium to mediocre ?
thanks
"
Aradebil wrote:
"
johnvans wrote:
Thx a lot for your build,
Just a stupid question from a beginner:
How do you get 6 brands?
-1 more from runebinder
-1 more from runesmith
-and the last one?

thank you

From Grand Design, located in his medium jewel cluster

Just remember I believe you can only attach 1 or 2 brands to 1 enemy.. having 6 brands isn't always all that useful.. Especially if your brand costs 4-5K mana to cast.

Brands do significantly more damage when attached to an enemy.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 2, 2020, 12:26:48 PM
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
I've never played templar kind builds. Would this still be recommended to me ? how is the survivability considering i want to take the build to sirus/end game , and my dodging abilities are medium to mediocre ?
thanks

survivability is kinda strange, until you meet a es/dmg threshold is kinda meh but once you are past the threshold you simply don't die anymore
For some reason I cannot run zealotry, wrath and discipline at the same time.. zealotry takes too much life.. seems I've taken all the right nodes.. weird.
Can anyone rate what mods to look for when buying a weapon? I am in the process of buying and don't know really where to start
Imbued wand with 135-140+ mana and what else. How god is the incursion mod non-chaos as extra chaos damage or lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage?
It's so hard finding a proper combination on these.
Last edited by tona91 on Apr 2, 2020, 3:13:19 PM
Hi, this is my actual gear, sitting at 6,5kes and 8.5k mana. ES seems and feels low :(

edit: a8 sirus dead, almost instant
Last edited by miracle22071 on Apr 2, 2020, 4:51:29 PM
"
miracle22071 wrote:
Hi, this is my actual gear, sitting at 6,5kes and 8.5k mana. ES seems and feels low :(

No Watcher's eye, you still have Dream Fragment but you already have immunity from Arcane Blessing, you lose a ton of potential mana + es on the belt, very very low mana roll on the weapon.

Pretty happy with my luck on corrupting so far.

Debating trying to get spell crit corruption on Voidbringers next, before i Do anyone got an good suggestions on an ideal enchant to go for on them first?

**Edited addition. Whats your thoughts on Squeezing in a Low level Precision with Blood Magic Support to Reserve a little extra life (which depending on your numbers for life could push another flat 30ES from chest affix and gives us a bit more crit chance)

Currently got my helm with two 2links - Shield Charge + Fortify, Precision + Blood magic to see how it goes.
Last edited by Xuvali on Apr 2, 2020, 8:30:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info