[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Maybe this has already been asked but buried in the 19 pages of posts i couldnt find it.

I cant seem to find the medium cluster jewel that has +% brand damage passives, even on the POE wiki seems that added small passives give % increased damage with brand skills doesnt seem to exist
"
Kilroc08 wrote:
Maybe this has already been asked but buried in the 19 pages of posts i couldnt find it.

I cant seem to find the medium cluster jewel that has +% brand damage passives, even on the POE wiki seems that added small passives give % increased damage with brand skills doesnt seem to exist

You're looking for an intrinsic 'increased damage with brand skills'.
Thanks! i had to look for it on poe.trade, the modifier doesnt show up on the official POE trade site
I’m currently playing storm brand hiero but with MoM instead. How expensive would it be to switch to LL? Could someone look at my gear and give me some sort of estimate? Really interested in switching to LL
Where do we put Healthy Mind jewel in the passive tree?
Sericus
"

I'm not playing a crit build. Hence the elemental overload.

But since I posted this I've made some advancements... 1,2 mil shaper dps... still not up to its potential but acceptable...

"
If you're not playing a a crit build, I think you have to get a little creative. Zizaran is currently playing a non-crit version, running impulsa + Pursuit of Faith Ascendancy node for the +6% damage increase per enemy kill

Wow, how did I miss that.. Changing that ascendancy totally killed my ES (well a bit anyway) but gave me 720K+ more dps... I'll try that for a while :)
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 2, 2020, 8:35:30 PM
"
Kilroc08 wrote:
Thanks! i had to look for it on poe.trade, the modifier doesnt show up on the official POE trade site

it does, you probably just didnt search the right way. The easiest way is to just search for the notables you want, most of them can only spawn on the brand implicit. or you do this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Kyyz7DDC5

and then search for brand in that small bar next to the mod like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/wrrLjbPIb
Last edited by TheUnseenReaper on Apr 2, 2020, 9:46:04 PM
I really love the build :)

I've killed Sirus 8 a couple times with it and I'm farming juiced up t16's.
The only thing I'm missing is explosions like from Inpulsas. Any idea how we could get that into the build?
how exactly do you get res capped while also using skyforths?
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
how exactly do you get res capped while also using skyforths?

Look at my profile, nice mana rings + stygian with res and res catalyst on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info