[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
buber82 wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
how exactly do you get res capped while also using skyforths?

Look at my profile, nice mana rings + stygian with res and res catalyst on them.

I'm doing the same, so my profile also works :P

"
Sericus wrote:
Where do we put Healthy Mind jewel in the passive tree?

Into the north slot just above witch to hit all the life nodes there

"
Beeeaaast wrote:
I’m currently playing storm brand hiero but with MoM instead. How expensive would it be to switch to LL? Could someone look at my gear and give me some sort of estimate? Really interested in switching to LL

IF you want a linked Ivory tower and the base gear... probably about 8 ex to get started I'd say.
Finally completed the build and got almost all of the items. the last upgrade would probably be a watcher's eye clarity ES gained as mana and zealotry cast speed but that one costs 50ex.

POB puts my damage at 9.3 million per brand with all buffs up, allowing me to down almost all conquerors in seconds (drox is the only issue since he tends to put up his shield when he hits 50%)

I also have 9.4k ES and over 10k mana. these combined with cinderswallow flask allows me to soak quite a bit of damage. the brand recall is in my LMB and it is linked to empower level 4 and a level 21 second wind. this brings my brand recall cooldown to 1.2 seconds which basically means that i can sustain brands indefinitely as long as i hold my LMB down. the only real mana drain skill i have is arcane cloak.

POB says that linking arcane surge to storm brand will give me more damage but it's a noob trap since the 20/20 arcane surge will only proc whenever i case the brand, not when using brand recall. at 6.8k mana cost per brand, that makes it clunky and if i time it wrongly, i wouldn't have the mana to soak incoming chaos damage.

I'm thinking of dropping orb of storms but i have yet to choose which skill i'd go for. it's either going to be a CWDT setup or a shield charge fortify setup. still thinking about it.

here is my POB for those interested - https://pastebin.com/MxNbmBTR

gear:

wath item lvl cluster jewel we are looking for ?
awesome build, for mapping i actually like the shield charge + defensive flask setup more, it feels like a pseudo CoC frost nova build just run and smash everything
Hey, is there any reason why you not running MoM ?
Hi possibly a noob question but where are you getting your Chaos resistance from in your endgame gear? Or are you just relying on the massive mana pool to soak any chaos damage?
So I converted from a life Storm brand to this LL version. I have never played a LL character, or an ES based character before. I respecc'ed from life based but my ES seems low for my gear. Is there a glaring passive I'm missing or should i really only have about 6k ES?
"
rciv wrote:
So I converted from a life Storm brand to this LL version. I have never played a LL character, or an ES based character before. I respecc'ed from life based but my ES seems low for my gear. Is there a glaring passive I'm missing or should i really only have about 6k ES?

Your Mindspiral only give 5% of max mana as extra ES, it is better to buy one with 10%, try to get higher ES on your ring (maybe another rare with +40 ES?)
"
Barburas wrote:
Hi possibly a noob question but where are you getting your Chaos resistance from in your endgame gear? Or are you just relying on the massive mana pool to soak any chaos damage?

possibly presence of chayula which I'm using, belt, rings, boots what else would you need?
Thx a lot for your build,
Just a stupid question from a beginner:
How do you get 6 brands?
-1 more from runebinder
-1 more from runesmith
-and the last one?

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info