3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Loking for suggestions based on my current load-out. I still feel squishy @ 6k life. I'd like more regen and I'm putting my remaining points into the max life nodes from the 3.9 version (dumped 1/2 of the fire cluster)

I know my body isn't really good but I'm sort of stuck with the 6L and others on the market with the exact color links don't improve my situation much.

For some reason dexterity is naturally low so I need some from the rings etc to keep stone golem and cyclone usable.

Thanks!
Hey Rex_Urhole!

The only thing I see really is simply life rolls...assuming you're capped on resists. You mentioned being stuck on the chest piece, makes sense. But a few pieces of your other gear have pretty low life on them. That's likely your best bet. Switching Enfeeble in as your curse will be a big help.

That's all I can see at a glance. I know it's nothing you didn't know already. Sorry. If you got an amulet that had the rest of your Attribute requirements that the original tree didn't provide, it'd likely free you up quite a bit.

Well something's got to give - I've been stuck on level 88 for days and keep getting killed and losing exp about every 10%. Maps, delve, watchstone battles.

Am I going wrong here looking for fire damage/RF buffs on accessories (amulet, helm etc) and not staying focused on max life? My resists are overcapped and I have just over 900 life regen p/s. I put holy relic back on to help there but not sure if that's even worth it now.

I can tinker with the belt and maybe a few other things to get more life and keep resists capped+ I have 90+ max life on helm, gloves, shield. Haven't seen much in trade that is much better (without being stupid expensive. Belt and boots could be better for sure. but is there a big piece I'm missing here? Is it all tied up in my body armor? Or total armor value itself?

Getting frustrated for the first time with this build! (operator error :)

There is a few little things may help you out that I tend to use to help stay alive in hard bosses and other situations. Get you a life flask of dousing...Why you may ask? Well you can use this flask if you are taking lots of damage and it turns RF off that lets your life regen work wayyyyy faster by not having RF on. Try it out you will see what i'm talking about I have used it since I have been running RF builds.

Second thing is chaos resists, at least have 0% chaos resists as this will be a big help. I have been using Kaoms rings to get to 9 endurance charges and for the life regen. I have life regen on a couple other gear to and with all that my life regen is over 2k with my charges up. Like you my hp is low and I think it is at 6400. As wod said enfeeble will help but to up to a point tho. I have been running some t16 maps and get some big hits in there for sure so our 6k life is pretty low. Heck I have close to 10k life on the 3.9 build and still get one shot at times.

Hope this helps you out a bit.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Hey man, i know you say you can use "anything for gear" but could you give me an idea of a couple uniques that would be pretty solid in slots to mid to late game till i can learn more about crafting and such?

I know some people use Kaoms heart and such, but like, would a Carc work for the Inc aoe? would it fuck up the conc effect? Or like shields, people pop a phoenix, some use the saffells.

Idk, probably asking alot, dont feel obligated, i just have some issues with following builds without set items cuz im bad at making stuff lol
Hey SirSpiffyy! (Your name makes me giggle.)

I hear you. It can be pretty intimidating learning mods. But hang in there. If you take a look at all the rare gear that drops, you'll find you learn things quicker than you think.

To answer your question, I really don't pay attention to unique. So I'm only familiar with some old ones. Going with unique chest pieces is always tough because you're committing to that piece for your 5 or 6 link. But Kaom's or Carcass Jack do work really well. Others I remember are the shields you mentioned, Rise of the Pheonix and Saffell's Frame. I really like ANYTHING that increases the amount of Endurance Charges we have. And even more then amount of life regen we get per Endurance Charge. So Kaom's Sign(s) or Kaom's Way(s) are amazing.

With weapons, I'm really not sure. Since GGG added the Damage Over Time MULTIPLIER, I'm not sure which unique weapons would be good. But that's by far the strongest mod so make sure you pick something that has that going for it.

OH! I originally started the guide 100% for the reason of wanting to use RF without a shield and use Searing Touch instead. They added a sweet DoT Multi mod to that one. Do that one. Use it. USE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I know those are typical answers, but it's really all I have from memory. Sorry. But scroll through the wiki with this info and hopefully, this would have been helpful?

Thanks for your post.

I will do it XD Dont be sorry mate, im appreciative you took the time to give me what you could! it actually helps alot. once i get going ill defenitly turn back and start crafting a bit. Also, im glad my name made you giggle, its always my intention to put a smile on someones face :D
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Well something's got to give - I've been stuck on level 88 for days and keep getting killed and losing exp about every 10%. Maps, delve, watchstone battles.

Am I going wrong here looking for fire damage/RF buffs on accessories (amulet, helm etc) and not staying focused on max life? My resists are overcapped and I have just over 900 life regen p/s. I put holy relic back on to help there but not sure if that's even worth it now.

I can tinker with the belt and maybe a few other things to get more life and keep resists capped+ I have 90+ max life on helm, gloves, shield. Haven't seen much in trade that is much better (without being stupid expensive. Belt and boots could be better for sure. but is there a big piece I'm missing here? Is it all tied up in my body armor? Or total armor value itself?

Getting frustrated for the first time with this build! (operator error :)
Sooooo, you're going to hate this response (or lack of) Rex_Urhole,

I really can't see an issue. You've obviously made some changes to the guide, but mostly in your gems, and it only impacts the amount of damage you do. You're beefier than the guide version and everything looks fine. I noticed you didn't take Soul of Steel on the tree but that's not a make or break node. It wouldn't be the end of the world not to have. Even though you're not fully ascendant, the node you left out is pure damage.

I honestly can't put a pin in it. It could just be that the playstyle of the guide doesn't really match your style? Have you tried keeping the 3.10 tree but going 100% with the 3.9 gem setup?

Sorry I'm not much help. Nothing looked out of place. I'll be playing this build tonight before my podcast. Maybe see if there's any differences? Oh! One thing that's huge for me (though not as much with Cyclone) is having a Quartz Flask. Phasing is my life saver.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Are you remembering NEVER to stand still? It's as true for this build as many others...
Yes, I know you have to stand still to Incinerate, but ONLY do so when safe.
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Are you remembering NEVER to stand still? It's as true for this build as many others...
Yes, I know you have to stand still to Incinerate, but ONLY do so when safe.
Really good reminder Cyzax!

I fought an Awakened Level 5 Baran last night. I wasn't allowed to cast Incinerate. I just had to keep running. I tapped Incinerate every now and then to keep up both sets of Charges, but besides that, I didn't have time.

On a side note: I think that boss battle is a perfect example of how to make a boss battle long, but not have any invulnerable phases. They just keep you running. It's great.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
So last night I played with this RF character and just as I was signing off, I realized that I was still playing with the old 3.9 passive tree! My goodness. 3.10 gems, 3.9 tree. Crazy me. I was going to sign off but I updated the tree, did a map, and I really liked it. So my NEXT session will be an even more updated version of the build. Sorry! (I guess that means that the Example video isn't as strong as it should be either. Oh well, for 3.11 I suppose.)

Annnnnd

Good time of day.
Is this build capable of defeating Sirius?
Often there are one-shot phenomenon?
Scorching ray can help in card farming?
What about damage to solo targets? How long does it take, say, for a Shaper or elder?
Thank you for your answer.
Who does the most damage? Chieftain or Juggernaut?

this is my defence at the moment
still I find difficult to sustain RF :-(

my actual gear

Last edited by zellbest on Apr 5, 2020, 5:13:23 AM
I changed

for

trying to have a little bit more o survivability and reached (due to leveling) the 7th End. Charge.

now with all 7 charges I can sustain RF,
but I don't have enough mana for Malevolence

this build is easy to understand but tricky to reach every point.....

without

I wouldn't be able to levelling the Gems at all

"
zellbest wrote:

but I don't have enough mana for Malevolence

You really don't need Malevolence before you reach the mapping stage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info