3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

at the moment I'm trying to figure out how to increase the RF range and the movement speed without losing to much damage, but I really cannot find a good solution!
I'm not good enough (this is the reason that explain why I need to follow a guide to play :-p)
Hey man, i know you say you can use "anything for gear" but could you give me an idea of a couple uniques that would be pretty solid in slots to mid to late game till i can learn more about crafting and such?

I know some people use Kaoms heart and such, but like, would a Carc work for the Inc aoe? would it fuck up the conc effect? Or like shields, people pop a phoenix, some use the saffells.

Idk, probably asking alot, dont feel obligated, i just have some issues with following builds without set items cuz im bad at making stuff lol
Heya, thanks for the nice build!

I was planning on modifying this to give it a bit of my own flavour. sorry if this has been addressed on previous pages of comments, i couldn't see it in the pages i did view...

Just wondering what you thought about going to EE in the tree and using something like ball lightning to spread curses and trigger the exposure that way. Obviously this would mean not being able to use wave of conviction or purifying flame, and probably having to swap from incinerate to scorching ray.

Is the change worth it or does it mostly end up being mechanically and numerically the same either way as far as lowering resists and increasing damage goes?
For those wondering what gear to use once you're past extreme budget and below 50c:

Good stuff:
This was 3c
This was 2c I just blessed orb and crafted life
This was around 12c

This was 3c

Stuff I'm working towards using:

Junk I need to upgrade:

FYI, Awakened Burning Damage is only 10c, so get it as soon as you can so you can start getting exp on it.

I also found this great large cluster jewel for 2c with tons of AoE and fire damage.

All in all, my area of effect with all of this is 33 which just feels great.

Last edited by Scythy on Mar 31, 2020, 12:52:39 AM

I used Doryani's Catalyst before I bought this scepter.

Oh and only reason i have cold dmg to attacks enchanted on one ring is to flip resists on EE modified maps. Since I got shield charge for movement skill (also leap slam in bag/change depending on maps), I will automatically trigger EE (if in map modifiers) by just charging into pack of monsters.

Also this perfect roll witchfire dropped and the 40% increased damage over time really boosts RF + Scorching Ray dmg, only problem is that its another button to smash.

Anyways that's my gear.
Last edited by FlameRage on Mar 31, 2020, 6:02:42 AM

This is the stuff i use, i could find an unset ring that let me have all res and stats for rest of the build, so that i can put flame dash in the build ( helps generate a lot of endurance charge !)
I also did find a stigian vise, with a jewel that gives phasing chances, witch make gameplay much smoother !
I still have a lot of things to change but it works, and the build is super fun to play !
Hey wrecker, can you help me understand something in your gear recommendations?

You say to pick the highest energy shield items available - is the only reason for that to scale RF damage or is there something else I'm missing?

I've been picking up armor items where I can because I feel like I've had more trouble surviving than killing stuff, and the ES is always zero from RF draining it anyway.
"
bchidge wrote:
Heya, thanks for the nice build!

I was planning on modifying this to give it a bit of my own flavour. sorry if this has been addressed on previous pages of comments, i couldn't see it in the pages i did view...

Just wondering what you thought about going to EE in the tree and using something like ball lightning to spread curses and trigger the exposure that way. Obviously this would mean not being able to use wave of conviction or purifying flame, and probably having to swap from incinerate to scorching ray.

Is the change worth it or does it mostly end up being mechanically and numerically the same either way as far as lowering resists and increasing damage goes?

I changed my tree to fit in EE and some other changes in skills.

I use scorching ray to gain inspiration and lower res on mobs. (Scorching ray is a DoT so it doesn't interfere with EE)

CWDT setup with stormbrand with Curse on hit for flammability. Stormbrand spreads quicker and wider then ball lighting imho.

CWTD setup with frostbomb with increased crit strike in order to proc EO.

EE is such a damage boost (≈43%) it is hard to not ignore

I hope this helps you a bit and maybe you got better idea's

Edit: i changed molten shell for steelskin since you need more then 10.2k armour for molten shell to have effect at level 20
Last edited by Klaptafeltje on Mar 31, 2020, 9:29:38 AM
Hi guys, I've just come across a Watcher's Eye jewel with this mod:

20% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence

What does it mean? Is it only for flasks, or it really amplify our Life regeneration?

Loking for suggestions based on my current load-out. I still feel squishy @ 6k life. I'd like more regen and I'm putting my remaining points into the max life nodes from the 3.9 version (dumped 1/2 of the fire cluster)

I know my body isn't really good but I'm sort of stuck with the 6L and others on the market with the exact color links don't improve my situation much.

For some reason dexterity is naturally low so I need some from the rings etc to keep stone golem and cyclone usable.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info