3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
"
Spoiler
Hey WOD, How you doing man hope all is well with all that is going on in the world atm.

Great build you got going on here, love the changes you done with the skills! I redone the tree on an older build you had might have been from the first RF build you done! I'm only lvl 87 atm so don't have all the passive tree points yet but getting there.

Like I said above I like the way you came together with the skills this round. Changed up the game play to make it different... but yet very enjoyable to play. Inspiration is indeed a great skill as those charges just keep coming and does increase our damage by a lot. I linked Inspiration with Concentrated support for the extra damage as we do need all we can get at end game for sure but we do need lots of life regeneration to as we get to doing Sirus and the Conquerors of the Atlas.

I have not done Sirus on this build but have on the other build from 3.8 just last night and man they changed him from 3.9 so got to stay on your toes now lol but I did get him in the end with 2 portals left.

I have some gear to work on yet to get more life but have a few good pieces going. Found a pretty cool helmet on the market today the enchantment needs to be replaced to fit this build or might just keep it for another build later. Thanks again for another awesome build to play!

Hey Quicksilver112!

It's always a pleasure :). Things are well here. We're in lockdown like almost everywhere else. But God's blessed me with too much for me to even consider wishing for better circumstances. Thanks for the well-wishes. I hope all is well on your end as well!

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad you're liking the changes. It was a really hard choice going from the unkillable 3.9 version of this build to this one, but once you get to beating bosses at the high awakening levels...the game just demands more damage now. It seems to be a "damage first" game for now. But let us know how the Sirus battles go when you get there! I'd love your take.

That's a really nice helmet! It might be worth doing some lab farming for that! Nice find :).

Thanks for the message. You're always very kind :).

I'm doing good, like you I'm on lockdown. Glad to see you are doing good and in good spirits. Thanks for your warm wishes as well and your welcome.

The build is still very tanky we just have to get as much life regen as we can find along with as many endurance charges and as much life as we can cause MORE is better after all right? ;). I'm using two Kaom's Way rings but still working on crafting a great Marble amulet but rng is not working to my favor.

I ran a couple of t16 maps today with no problems at all staying alive just my dmg is low as I'm still leveling a few gems and yet to pick up those great dmg nodes on the passive tree. At the boss on any high tier map I swap out Flammability for Enfeeble just to be on the safe side till I get more life.

Far as running Sirus he is not acting right, I know they changed some of his skills around and changed a few other things but man they just got some bad things going on in that fight. In 3.9 he was an easy fight by easy I mean knowing his moves but now he is like on a mission to get you. He has more life that is ok but when you have 9k life and he gets you down to 300 life often that tells me to stay on my toes. And the one shots come often form him. I have only run him a few time since 3.10 patch so it could be me just not seeing everything going on.

I will check back in and let you know if I can beat him on this build but it will be a few weeks till I say I'm ready unless rng grants me some great drops or my crafting gets better.

"
I don't have a movement skill in the guide because they all make me nauseous. So good call on Flame Dash. Did you end up allocating more life on the tree when you removed Tireless? (I had them selected for the 20%.)

Yep, we all have different tolerances for blinking around the screen! I mostly use it when I'm trying to get across some annoying geography without running around the long way.

I took the other two Purity of Flesh nodes with two of those Tireless wheel points, so that's 8% of the life regained. But the other three went into damage nodes. That's just my take, of course, someone else might go more tanky! There's a jewel slot easily accessible with 2 of those points that could be used either way, if one prefers that.
Oh, and one more build suggestion - for your Molten Shell gem, I recommend getting the Vaal version. You can hit it before tough fights for a bunch more armor and damage! I use it a lot in Delirium encounters.

I also have a Vaal Impurity of Fire gem, though I'm not sure it does nearly as much for us. The fact that the fire resistance is ignored only "for hits" makes it not terribly impressive.
Could this build possibly be played by a Scion?
"
KatNDusty wrote:

WoD may have some ideas, but it seems to me the answer is no. You could make a Righteous Fire Scion build, certainly, but it wouldn't be this one. The Chieftain ascendancy mods are too important to pass up, with all the life regen and endurance charge buffs.
Anyone have recommendations for fighting the Conquerors of the Atlas? I just died multiple times against Baran and he was only the 2-watchstone version. It's pretty much impossible to stand next to him, between those mana runes that drain you and his big attacks that are knocking huge chunks out of my 6k life pool. Eventually I took him down but it was a lot of kiting and dashing in when he happened to move away from the runes. I'm sure the other bosses have their own similar difficulties.
I did a modification of the build by combining it with some parts of Demi's pure str RF. If anyone is interested to check it out its the RightCycl on my profile. Still need to upgrade lots of gear, but its gonna take a while because of the prices.
"
ineffablebob wrote:
"
KatNDusty wrote:

WoD may have some ideas, but it seems to me the answer is no. You could make a Righteous Fire Scion build, certainly, but it wouldn't be this one. The Chieftain ascendancy mods are too important to pass up, with all the life regen and endurance charge buffs.

I have not a clue how to go about making a Scion RF build :( Was hoping there was one floating around out there somewhere. Couldn't find one though.
Low-level mapping gear ready :-)

For those who did not know. The swift affliction/arcane surge combo on RF does more dps than the one on with inspiration and efficacy.

I just checked the PoB calculations and if i would change the gems from my helmet to chest and had it 6-linked like in this build. I would loose around 100k dps from the 1.39million dps the Vaal RF does now.

Oh and these "crappy elder helms" are not so expensive i bought this one for 30chaos without the enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info