3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
That's a nice helmet FlameRage!

It's a good buy for 30C.

If you take the Pastebin that I provide in the guide and replace Inspiration and Efficacy with Swift Affliction and Arcane Surge, the Inspiration and Efficacy combo does much more damage. So the difference might be in the gear you have or in some of the configuration options?

Good suggestion on the market place though for those that aren't SSF. Thanks for the post!

Oh true, I had not configured nearly anything in the config tab. After importing your pastebin and then overriding the items/skills/tree with mine (tree is same as your's, just one skill short) the dps is looking different. Much smaller because the shaper dmg, my config had the regular enemy :D. After changing the arcane surge and swift affliction to inspiration and efficacy it does grow the dps calculations.

Also I realized that the combination i was suggesting was missing the Essence of Horror. Since with the Essence of Horror craft + burning dmg and conc effect from helm, you would get 30% increased elemental dmg for each gem. That would be total of 90% extra elemental dmg thats always on. I'm not sure would the Arcane Surge give its 30% elemental dmg since its there just to activate swift affliction.

Anyways I'll try to get one essence of horror crafted elder helm and if i get one ill do the calculations again.

Oh and i'm using scorching ray instead of incinerate since i want to ignore the ele reflect modifiers completely.
"
HuePewDie wrote:
Dude im stuck at lvl 39 can't go further its hard as fuck going all nodes south, no damage. I dont understand, just capped fire resistance but RF burn all my life, even with those balls

Just a suggestion..

Use other skills to level up and change to RF later if your having problems with it. Personally I leveled up with Ground slam -> switch to Earthquake when you get it -> tectonic slam for the fire dmg. To support these I had Anger for the extra fire dmg to hits. Always change your weapon if you get one with more dps, try to wear items that will give you flat attack dmg to support these skills.

However this is just my opinion. I've done RF in 4 Leagues and I have never used RF before 65lvl+, because it can be tricky.

One fun level up combo is also scorching ray + cast while channeling + firestorm + any support gems you want.
"
FlameRage wrote:
"
HuePewDie wrote:
Dude im stuck at lvl 39 can't go further its hard as fuck going all nodes south, no damage. I dont understand, just capped fire resistance but RF burn all my life, even with those balls

Just a suggestion..

Use other skills to level up and change to RF later if your having problems with it. Personally I leveled up with Ground slam -> switch to Earthquake when you get it -> tectonic slam for the fire dmg. To support these I had Anger for the extra fire dmg to hits. Always change your weapon if you get one with more dps, try to wear items that will give you flat attack dmg to support these skills.

However this is just my opinion. I've done RF in 4 Leagues and I have never used RF before 65lvl+, because it can be tricky.

One fun level up combo is also scorching ray + cast while channeling + firestorm + any support gems you want.

Thank you, Ill try asap.
"
HuePewDie wrote:

I used Molten Strike first, the added Holy Flame totem once MS wasn't enough. Used those until I could transition to RF in the late 40's levels... You can use Incinerate instead of MS, depending on what weapon you find.

These two items help transition faster:
1) idk if it's just me having bad skills or this RF build can't do much damage, especially from T14's bonus and awakening bonus map objectives onward?

2) i was looking at your "FireRegen" character. is there any reason why u went with two one-handed weapon, instead of a shield? how much life does your character have? i'm lvl 93 with 6.1k life.

3) how much would it cost in total, in Standard League, if i want to have exactly the same items as you?

thanks
Last edited by BigTummy on Mar 29, 2020, 5:23:19 AM
Thank you for your build,
I purchased an Helmet with Burning + Concentrated, this way I can use RF in helmet, with this config. what can I put in the 6-link chest?

thank you for your suggestions

another thing, what do you thing of the passive Overcharged?
8% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
we can obtain it with anointments, I haven't read anything in your guide related to the anointments am I right?
Can this buuild farm T15+ delirium maps? in HC?
wish every build just started with a image of the low level tree ^^. Thats how you start a guide!
"
zellbest wrote:
Thank you for your build,
I purchased an Helmet with Burning + Concentrated, this way I can use RF in helmet, with this config. what can I put in the 6-link chest?

thank you for your suggestions

You could use Kaom's Heart instead. Lots of life (500!) plus 20 - 40 % increased fire damage.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info