3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
OK,

Level 89 Righteous Fire), Delirium

6.5 k health, 9 k armor, 1350 regen, no 4th lab, 160 fire resist. capped cold and lightning. Almost the same stats i was killing endgame bosses.

I am in late yellow and early red maps.

More damage, but less defense, movement feels bad, no cyclone to go thru mobs or enfeeble for damage reduction compared to 3.9.

Delve: hard to delve thru pacts in dark, I explore(3.9) while cart is moving between check points no flares used except when i find a gate(turn RF off with a burning potion). only at level 96(depth), was at lvl 280 in 3.9(easy mode), no cyclone to get thru mobs with continuous movement, enfeeble and fortify, less passive life nodes with chaos resist.

Delirium: i can die to delirium mobs in high yellow maps, while moving around, speed essential to get better rewards. using unset ring with movement skill.

I don't face tank and follow mechanics,

went to regular league to check out old build with cyclone, still killing t16 and endgame easy.

You're ahead of me (lvl87) - as I switch to standard and respecd the 3.9 verison. I put a cyclone gem in an unset ring to get back cyclone but still feel squishier despite the same gear. Can't imagine Holy Relic did a lot more for my life/def.

Can you share what you changed from this guide?
Its the loss of fort on cyclone and enfeeble that make us a lot squishier, that's a butttt ton of defense
Wrecker,

I have hybrid-ed your build for more survival in Delerium: I have questions.

1 have summon golem and molten on individual socket: no 1 button press need 3 now, :(

need unset ring and removed clarity. May use 2 ti get summon relic back. ugh more button push.

replaced frost bomb with enfeeble

put in 3 slot: cyclone, physical and fortify.

Loads more survival for Delirium.

i still have incinerate as you built,

seems like it works great, my question is i want to put equilibrium back in tree.

Will the physical to lightning on cyclone be enough to proc equilibrium?

Replacing flat fire on gear will guarantee equilibrium without gem change out?

I will be running to 97 again.

Ty for your builds.

I am running a large cluster jewel build. I lose 10k dps, but gain 3 passive skill points, from not running all the way north. I f i can use equilibrium then i should get a significant dps return.

Again TY for your builds
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
Its the loss of fort on cyclone and enfeeble that make us a lot squishier, that's a butttt ton of defense

You could always trade off frostbomb and a few life nodes and add in dual curses. That's what I plan on doing when I get up there.

As for cyclone, I'm using flame dash right now and it's doing the job as far as getting out of sticky situations.
Hi Wrecker,
Im getting the hang of the build, now I just have a few questions...

Do you have any suggestion for a unique chest piece? Im trying for two 6L as I plan on having rightious fire in my searing touch

As for incinerate vs scorching ray, what exactly made you choose incinerate?

And as for endurance charges my goal is to be able to regenerate naturally without them in the long run, but any tips on doing so?

Any help and feedback would be much appreciated!
"
franklsw3mc wrote:

Thanks, yeah I don't feel like frost bomb is doing much for me but it could be one of those skills that's hitting and you don't event realize it.

I think I may have to put fortify back on with cyclone and tinker with other placements to make it go. I kept getting stuck in front of enemies, taking damage, without being about "phase" through them with cyclone.

Not enough links to go around!

Incinerate does work but I've seldom used it thus far. Seems like a difficult trade - get killed while standing still trying to do max damage or keep moving and living but taking longer to kill tougher bosses.

Any possible oil anointments or tree swaps that can help out with this new set up? I'm still on the light side of life but am having a hard time crafting/finding gear with the right links and max life buffs.
surfing low tier maps for now, no fourth lab nor 6-link yet, and this are my mods to the build.
i was lucky to get a Gifts from above ring on a level 28 menagerie encounter, that gives me consecrated ground on critical and extra damage and block.
fused the CWDT in one setting, molten shell, combustion and wave of conviction, all triggers after 800 damage
movement is a 4 link, leap slam supported by fortify, maim, and faster attacks
anything I could improve?

downside, stone golem and curse are manual for now
Last edited by southcabeza on Mar 20, 2020, 10:20:54 PM
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
OK,

Level 89 Righteous Fire), Delirium

6.5 k health, 9 k armor, 1350 regen, no 4th lab, 160 fire resist. capped cold and lightning. Almost the same stats i was killing endgame bosses.

I am in late yellow and early red maps.

More damage, but less defense, movement feels bad, no cyclone to go thru mobs or enfeeble for damage reduction compared to 3.9.

Delve: hard to delve thru pacts in dark, I explore(3.9) while cart is moving between check points no flares used except when i find a gate(turn RF off with a burning potion). only at level 96(depth), was at lvl 280 in 3.9(easy mode), no cyclone to get thru mobs with continuous movement, enfeeble and fortify, less passive life nodes with chaos resist.

Delirium: i can die to delirium mobs in high yellow maps, while moving around, speed essential to get better rewards. using unset ring with movement skill.

I don't face tank and follow mechanics,

went to regular league to check out old build with cyclone, still killing t16 and endgame easy.
Hey franklsw3mc!

Sorry, you don't like this version. With the new endgame, it's hard to balance damage and survivability. I'm glad the old version works well for you though! I appreciate the honest feedback. Thank you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
You can always replace Flammability with Enfeeble anytime you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker,

I have hybrid-ed your build for more survival in Delerium: I have questions.

1 have summon golem and molten on individual socket: no 1 button press need 3 now, :(

need unset ring and removed clarity. May use 2 ti get summon relic back. ugh more button push.

replaced frost bomb with enfeeble

put in 3 slot: cyclone, physical and fortify.

Loads more survival for Delirium.

i still have incinerate as you built,

seems like it works great, my question is i want to put equilibrium back in tree.

Will the physical to lightning on cyclone be enough to proc equilibrium?

Replacing flat fire on gear will guarantee equilibrium without gem change out?

I will be running to 97 again.

Ty for your builds.

I am running a large cluster jewel build. I lose 10k dps, but gain 3 passive skill points, from not running all the way north. I f i can use equilibrium then i should get a significant dps return.

Again TY for your builds
97! Crazy franklsw3mc! For EE to work in this build, you have to get rid of Incinerate. You'll also want to replace Wave of Conviction and Purifying Flame with non-fire spells. It'll always give the negative parts of EE to our build. So replace Incinerate with Scorching Ray. SR doesn't Hit so it won't activate the negative parts of EE. (SR also gives the same amount of Exposure as Wave of Conviction.) With that setup, you'll only need Cyclone for Fortify. (And as you said, just make sure you're not adding Fire damage to Attacks or Spells.

And thanks for the thanks! I'm glad you were able to make the build a way that you Enjoy. I appreciate your kindness.

Does that help?

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info