3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
"
victomat wrote:
Hey, i hope this question didnt got asked before: im lvl 58 now and kinda keeping rf now without even having finished second lab (thx again for the guide, this is my first time finaly playing rf).
Could you name some endgame items/uniques to aim for? (even tho i know you dont really like using uniques) i looked at your "FireRegen" Character as example for my current gear.

Thx again, im having a lot of fun allready and im exited for maps :)
Hey victomat!

Besides the staples that everyone uses (like the Rise of the Pheonix shield or two Kaom's Ways), I honestly go with crafted Rares for Endgame. They get so strong. I just finished revamping this guide. So I may have added this section after you posted your question, so just in case, did you see, under "The Guts" then "Gear" that I added a "Dream Mods" section?

That may help. That's a list of mods I'd love to aim for.

oh i did NOT see that! Thanks :D
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Hi wrecker, just respecd to this from 3.9

Could you provide a prioritization list of gems to bring up to 20% quality?

GCP are at a premium for me!
Hey Rex_Urhole!

Make sure you're using the GPC recipe I mentioned in One Stop Shop, which is trade in a level 20 gem and one GCP for a 20% level 1 version of the gem. The priority list is personal preference. I do all my gems as soon as their level 20. I don't wait or strategize about it at all. But I'd go RF and its supports, the Incinerate and its supports respectively.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
ZlyDzien wrote:
Spoiler
It's crap, highly situational, bad for this build.

In my opinion, build presented in this topic is over complicated for no reason.

*CWDT is poor way of applying damage buff and you use 2 of them , one of which does not work - curse is not applied because it is linked to 2 support gems. Better way is to use Blasphemy and cast it as AURA - 100% of the time the curse is usable.

*Not using movement skill with RF is MADNESS. I understand your reason but you should put it anyway because other people might not be aware how much they're losing by not using it. Shield charge with faster attacks and fortify is best.

*Incinerate is a cool skill with awesome damage BUT it makes you vulnerable to reflect mod on maps. For that reason most people use Scorching ray which is a DoT and also applies -25% exposure to fire.

*You use all life flasks. You should have maybe 1 life flask for EMERGENCIES and the rest should be filled with utility such as Granite, RUBY, Quicksilver and maybe unique flasks like dying sun. In my opinion witchfire brew is MANDATORY for RF build. The damage it gives is insane.

get a second curse from the tree or other method and use witchfire with flammability cast as aura.

meh guide, check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355/page/1

for something good
Hey ZlyDzien!

I have lots of good reasons for playing a way that suites my preferences. It's an amazing game with lots of different ways to be efficient. You may have missed some of the reasons (it's a big list, so don't worry about it) so I'll briefly explain.

"
In my opinion, build presented in this topic is over complicated for no reason.

*CWDT is poor way of applying damage buff and you use 2 of them , one of which does not work - curse is not applied because it is linked to 2 support gems. Better way is to use Blasphemy and cast it as AURA - 100% of the time the curse is usable.
As mentioned, I need my builds to be 1 Button builds. So CwDT works great on a build that is constantly getting hit.

I also mentioned that the curse does apply because it is only being triggered by one trigger skill (CoH). CwDT only triggers the spell that Hits. It's explained in the gem section.

Blasphemy wouldn't work with PoF and Malevolence also running. If you actually play the build or look at the example video, you'd see that enemies are always cursed.

"
*Not using movement skill with RF is MADNESS. I understand your reason but you should put it anyway because other people might not be aware how much they're losing by not using it. Shield charge with faster attacks and fortify is best.
As mentioned, Movement skills make me nauseous. So I don't really have a choice. Plus, people that know the game are quite capable of making a small tweak to include a movement skill. It's an easily customizable build. Many people add a movement skill and still play the build.

"
*Incinerate is a cool skill with awesome damage BUT it makes you vulnerable to reflect mod on maps. For that reason most people use Scorching ray which is a DoT and also applies -25% exposure to fire.
Very true! As I mentioned, Incinerate is just bonus damage and doesn't have to be used. You can still run reflect maps, just with less damage.

The reason I don't use SR is that it's too difficult to aim for me. I can't use it. AoE's are really the only thing I can use in this game. So to make up for the buff it gives, I've added Wave of Conviction. It gives the same Exposure.

"
*You use all life flasks. You should have maybe 1 life flask for EMERGENCIES and the rest should be filled with utility such as Granite, RUBY, Quicksilver and maybe unique flasks like dying sun. In my opinion witchfire brew is MANDATORY for RF build. The damage it gives is insane.
As mentioned, I need my builds to be 1 Button builds, so having 4 flasks that each require something different doesn't work well with my limitations. You saw that the guide says to "use any flasks you want" right?

"
get a second curse from the tree or other method and use witchfire with flammability cast as aura.

It'd be great to get more curses. I'd love as many curses and auras as I want on any character. But since there are only so many passive points to go around, I, unfortunately, had to cut a couple of things.

Having a mandatory item in a guide that doesn't require any specific items doesn't really make sense. But obviously people are welcome to add it.

"
meh guide, check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355/page/1

for something good
Cool guide. I'm sure it's awesome and that many would like it. But every aspect of that build conflicts with the whole point of this guide. You get that right?

I'm pretending you were trying to be helpful instead of proud. You are seriously welcome to post anytime if you have questions or suggestions. I may even incorporate some of your suggestions if they fit what I'm going for. But don't' post to be a prick. Be helpful. No one gets excited when people are arrogant.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Atjh wrote:
Spoiler
"

Pretty sure flammability is working for me. He explains it in the guide if you don't just tl;dr it. Besides, you don't have enough mana reservation for blasphemy.

"

This is new info, thanks. If I understand: Use ray, drop wave of conviction, move purifying flame into that slot. Get rid of the Frost bomb and use shield charge + faster attacks + fortify in its place.

edit: hmm, we lose combustion as a result...

"

I can't get ruby flask to work. Still take damage from RF while it is active. Anyone else getting this?

Hey Atjh!

Ya, Flammability works as it should they were accidentally incorrect. There's lots to the game. It's an easy mistake to make.

You can totally add Scorching Ray to the build! It would just make Wave of Conviction pointless. So just replace Wave of Conviction with something else that hits lots of people at once.

The Ruby Flask just makes you take less fire damage. You'll always take damage from RF. This'll just mean you take less of it.

Annnnnd

"
Light_Speed wrote:
Hey Wrecker_of_Days, i'm a little confused about Elemental Equilibrium in this build, I see it's lit in red which makes me believe it is what you are anointing on your amulet?

If this is the case, how is this working with all the fire damage this build does? I understand RF not counting as a hit, but incinerate would just mean that you're giving them fire resist wouldn't it?
Hey Light_Speed!

You understand EE correctly. Luckily Elemental Equilibrium isn't in the guide. The red that's highlighted is just a thing that Path of Building does sometimes. I don't know why. It's not so that EE can be anointed. (Only the medium sized passive nodes can be annointed (Notables). Those big nodes are called Keystones. (Some unimportant information.))

So don't worry. No EE in this build. You've got it right.

Annnnnd

OK,

Level 89 Righteous Fire), Delirium

6.5 k health, 9 k armor, 1350 regen, no 4th lab, 160 fire resist. capped cold and lightning. Almost the same stats i was killing endgame bosses.

I am in late yellow and early red maps.

More damage, but less defense, movement feels bad, no cyclone to go thru mobs or enfeeble for damage reduction compared to 3.9.

Delve: hard to delve thru pacts in dark, I explore(3.9) while cart is moving between check points no flares used except when i find a gate(turn RF off with a burning potion). only at level 96(depth), was at lvl 280 in 3.9(easy mode), no cyclone to get thru mobs with continuous movement, enfeeble and fortify, less passive life nodes with chaos resist.

Delirium: i can die to delirium mobs in high yellow maps, while moving around, speed essential to get better rewards. using unset ring with movement skill.

I don't face tank and follow mechanics,

went to regular league to check out old build with cyclone, still killing t16 and endgame easy.
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
verge252 wrote:
I Hope you don't mind me asking. How do you progress with the passive tree? what nodes you prioritize as you go on with the acts to maps.

Go south for everything with life regen and maximum fire resist, then go north for the same. Once you've transitioned to RF, go for the rest.
I use Holy Flame totem until then, and also use it during the rest of acts to provide more life regen. Purifying flame will to this for you later, but I like having a bit more control in the start.

Using these plus the golem, I transitioned to RF at L48. I'm slowly losing life until low-life if standing still, but a totem fills me up quickly.

THANKS! This items helped me alot, and with 2 kikazaru!
Last edited by verge252 on Mar 19, 2020, 8:35:41 PM
"
phaladina wrote:
"
verge252 wrote:
I Hope you don't mind me asking. How do you progress with the passive tree? what nodes you prioritize as you go on with the acts to maps.

in the guide Wreaker, says start with the south part.

What I did was starting, going for the heart of the warrior and Golems blood first and from there out the rest.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAEAAAHcAecFLQ48EuEUIBRNGJEaVRv6Jd826DpSPfxAoEd-VbVYY18_YSFko3Tteu9_soTZhO-a_p7NouqkGacwvJ-9NsEExFjG2NVl2sHes-8O9kj63fxL_XL_zQ==

after that I started going up and taking the End charges,barbarism, arsonist, and work my way up to Tireless sens I had mana problems.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAEAAAHcAecFLQYOCfYNzQ48EuEUIBRNGJEZLhpVG_ocziXfJ-0rUDboOlI9_ECgR35VtVcNWGNfP2EhZKN07Xrvf7KCB4TZhO-RzpZsmv6ezaLqpBmnMK2Nr6e77byfvTbBBMRYxPbG2M9-0iHUfNVl2WHawd6z7w7yQfZI-t38S_1y_lT_zQ==

after there I workd my way up to devotion and endurance.

I Aimed for anything Life, Life regn.

my damage was low, but was harder to die, it was only ones I got my RF going, and I ran in to problems staying alive with the suddenly lowered life pr sec that RF tog up.
I ended up with using rise of the phoenix to fill out the gap, in stopping RF from draining my life when used, and shapers seed + Ambu's charge to give me a good kick up in the survival department.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! IM AT LEVEL 50 now, NO PROBLEM sustaining my life when RF is activated! im on act 7. pushing trought the end game maps.!
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
OK,

6.5 k health, 9 k armor, 1350 regen, no 4th lab, 160 fire resist. capped cold and lightning. Almost the same stats i was killing endgame bosses.

More damage, but less defense, movement feels bad, no cyclone to go thru mobs or enfeeble for damage reduction compared to 3.9.

Delve: hard to delve thru pacts in dark, I explore(3.9) while cart is moving between check points no flares used except when i find a gate(turn RF off with a burning potion). only at level 96(depth), was at lvl 280 in 3.9(easy mode), no cyclone to get thru mobs with continuous movement, enfeeble and fortify, less passive life nodes with chaos resist.

Delirium: i can die to delirium mobs in high yellow maps, while moving around, speed essential to get better rewards. using unset ring with movement skill.

went to regular league to check out old build with cyclone, still killing t16 and endgame easy.

You're ahead of me (lvl87) - as I switch to standard and respecd the 3.9 verison. I put a cyclone gem in an unset ring to get back cyclone but still feel squishier despite the same gear. Can't imagine Holy Relic did a lot more for my life/def.

Can you share what you changed from this guide?
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
OK,

You're ahead of me (lvl87) - as I switch to standard and respecd the 3.9 verison. I put a cyclone gem in an unset ring to get back cyclone but still feel squishier despite the same gear. Can't imagine Holy Relic did a lot more for my life/def.

Can you share what you changed from this guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info