3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
verge252 wrote:
I Hope you don't mind me asking. How do you progress with the passive tree? what nodes you prioritize as you go on with the acts to maps.

Go south for everything with life regen and maximum fire resist, then go north for the same. Once you've transitioned to RF, go for the rest.
I use Holy Flame totem until then, and also use it during the rest of acts to provide more life regen. Purifying flame will to this for you later, but I like having a bit more control in the start.

Using these plus the golem, I transitioned to RF at L48. I'm slowly losing life until low-life if standing still, but a totem fills me up quickly.
Last edited by Cyzax on Mar 18, 2020, 1:00:57 PM
"
phaladina wrote:
"
Crazyon wrote:
Hi, could you checkout what I could do to fix my RF?
I just cant seem to keep up my health regen, any tips?

you had the same problem I had.
that my health was draning when useing RF.
I tog Rise of the Phoenix to get the higher max fire resist, there by lowering the drain on my life pr sec,

also in the guide wreaker says that ANYTHING endurance charge is important, and your missing the endurance next to devotion .

you could also try getting a shapers Seed to help with the life regen as well, I know that means stat shuffling, But after I got mine it help a good deal.

I actually managed to sort it out, im aiming for two 6L rn so im using searing touch, I juggled my gear around and got some decent equipment, but right now im stable with throwaway gear in my boots and both ring slots

Now im trying to think of a chest piece aside form kaoms heart.
Hey, i hope this question didnt got asked before: im lvl 58 now and kinda keeping rf now without even having finished second lab (thx again for the guide, this is my first time finaly playing rf).
Could you name some endgame items/uniques to aim for? (even tho i know you dont really like using uniques) i looked at your "FireRegen" Character as example for my current gear.

Thx again, im having a lot of fun allready and im exited for maps :)
What do you think about this? Is this worth to use? I don't really know about this league's mechanics i dropped this in act 9 so stats may be low idk.

Spoiler
"
Darkonyan wrote:
What do you think about this? Is this worth to use? I don't really know about this league's mechanics i dropped this in act 9 so stats may be low idk.

Spoiler

It is okay, but i think the optimal large cluster might be the fire damage one. If you look at my profile, you can see the ones i got. (dunno if its good tho haha)
Hi wrecker, just respecd to this from 3.9

Could you provide a prioritization list of gems to bring up to 20% quality?

GCP are at a premium for me!
"
Darkonyan wrote:

Spoiler

It's crap, highly situational, bad for this build.

In my opinion, build presented in this topic is over complicated for no reason.

*CWDT is poor way of applying damage buff and you use 2 of them , one of which does not work - curse is not applied because it is linked to 2 support gems. Better way is to use Blasphemy and cast it as AURA - 100% of the time the curse is usable.

*Not using movement skill with RF is MADNESS. I understand your reason but you should put it anyway because other people might not be aware how much they're losing by not using it. Shield charge with faster attacks and fortify is best.

*Incinerate is a cool skill with awesome damage BUT it makes you vulnerable to reflect mod on maps. For that reason most people use Scorching ray which is a DoT and also applies -25% exposure to fire.

*You use all life flasks. You should have maybe 1 life flask for EMERGENCIES and the rest should be filled with utility such as Granite, RUBY, Quicksilver and maybe unique flasks like dying sun. In my opinion witchfire brew is MANDATORY for RF build. The damage it gives is insane.

get a second curse from the tree or other method and use witchfire with flammability cast as aura.

meh guide, check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355/page/1

for something good

"
*CWDT is poor way of applying damage buff and you use 2 of them , one of which does not work - curse is not applied because it is linked to 2 support gems. Better way is to use Blasphemy and cast it as AURA - 100% of the time the curse is usable.

Pretty sure flammability is working for me. He explains it in the guide if you don't just tl;dr it. Besides, you don't have enough mana reservation for blasphemy.

"
*Incinerate is a cool skill with awesome damage BUT it makes you vulnerable to reflect mod on maps. For that reason most people use Scorching ray which is a DoT and also applies -25% exposure to fire.

This is new info, thanks. If I understand: Use ray, drop wave of conviction, move purifying flame into that slot. Get rid of the Frost bomb and use shield charge + faster attacks + fortify in its place.

edit: hmm, we lose combustion as a result...

"
*You use all life flasks. You should have maybe 1 life flask for EMERGENCIES and the rest should be filled with utility such as Granite, RUBY, Quicksilver and maybe unique flasks like dying sun. In my opinion witchfire brew is MANDATORY for RF build. The damage it gives is insane.

I can't get ruby flask to work. Still take damage from RF while it is active. Anyone else getting this?

Last edited by Atjh on Mar 19, 2020, 6:10:40 AM
"
Pretty sure flammability is working for me. He explains it in the guide if you don't just tl;dr it. Besides, you don't have enough mana reservation for blasphemy.

It doesn't matter even if it works... Applying curse via cwdt IS NOT reliable way to do it, period. And if you dont have enough mana then make it work. I run purity of fire, melavolance and blasphemy with flammability using some reduction nodes and essence worm. worth it.

"

This is new info, thanks. If I understand: Use ray, drop wave of conviction, move purifying flame into that slot. Get rid of the Frost bomb and use shield charge + faster attacks + fortify in its place.

edit: hmm, we lose combustion as a result...

I dont use the wave. exposure doesnt stack. just use 4l-6l scorching ray instead.

"

I can't get ruby flask to work. Still take damage from RF while it is active. Anyone else getting this?

what's not working? it says "20% less Fire Damage taken" while using flask which means more regen during that time.

well, take a look at my "willitburn" character. I dont have much time to play these days, so it's still in the leveling phase but works nicely.
Last edited by ZlyDzien on Mar 19, 2020, 6:40:01 AM
Hey Wrecker_of_Days, i'm a little confused about Elemental Equilibrium in this build, I see it's lit in red which makes me believe it is what you are anointing on your amulet?

If this is the case, how is this working with all the fire damage this build does? I understand RF not counting as a hit, but incinerate would just mean that you're giving them fire resist wouldn't it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info