[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Hey, I've tried to build this but I can't seem to get to a high amount of dps.

Here is my pastebin: pastebin.com/QQ4zddCi

I use Kaom's for 6k life because in Simulacrum, Wave 19-20 bosses one shot me, even with 6k life. I can't see that many upgrades for dps. I'll buy a Watcher's Eye with +2 impale but that's it. What can I do to improve?
Yeah its a nice build, I think im gonna change my build tho, im bored of cyclone.. I think im gonna change build.
If anyone needs a nice Terminus for this build i got 1 over Whisper or pm me

"
Ksrluke wrote:
Hi OP, how are you?

First of all, thanks for the guide!

I wanted to make a few questions, since it seems I die a lot in t10 maps.
I just can't get to 6-link my Terminus Est while using fortify, so I was thinking of buying a cheap one with the implicit fortify and start at first with 5-links.
Would you think that would help with surv?

Thanks a lot again!

I only took a quick look, and can already see 3 major issues.

1. You have 0 "+# to maximum life" on your rare gear.

2. You use fortify on leap slam and not cyclone, that means you need to leap slam into a pack every 5 seconds, which is not ideal imo.

3. You use Shaper's touch too early. replace it with a rare until you start min-maxing, see Q&A for the priority list

To answer your question, No.
it is worse to use 5 link with lv.10 0% fortify implict, instead of just buying 6-linked terminus for 35c(current price 23/04) and socket lv.20 20% fortify support instead, bigger DPS boost and everlasting fortify.
"
Gyunbie wrote:
Hey, I've tried to build this but I can't seem to get to a high amount of dps.

Here is my pastebin: pastebin.com/QQ4zddCi

I use Kaom's for 6k life because in Simulacrum, Wave 19-20 bosses one shot me, even with 6k life. I can't see that many upgrades for dps. I'll buy a Watcher's Eye with +2 impale but that's it. What can I do to improve?

I can't say much about simulacrums, since I've only done 5 for the challenge.
I'm guessing most of your DPS is lost due to using Kaom. You end up having to remove skillgems, which also affects your DPS. carcass also provide some DPS by itself.
"
"
Ksrluke wrote:
Hi OP, how are you?

First of all, thanks for the guide!

I wanted to make a few questions, since it seems I die a lot in t10 maps.
I just can't get to 6-link my Terminus Est while using fortify, so I was thinking of buying a cheap one with the implicit fortify and start at first with 5-links.
Would you think that would help with surv?

Thanks a lot again!

I only took a quick look, and can already see 3 major issues.

1. You have 0 "+# to maximum life" on your rare gear.

2. You use fortify on leap slam and not cyclone, that means you need to leap slam into a pack every 5 seconds, which is not ideal imo.

3. You use Shaper's touch too early. replace it with a rare until you start min-maxing, see Q&A for the priority list

To answer your question, No.
it is worse to use 5 link with lv.10 0% fortify implict, instead of just buying 6-linked terminus for 35c(current price 23/04) and socket lv.20 20% fortify support instead, bigger DPS boost and everlasting fortify.

Thanks a lot! Will look at these issues now!
Help, please with survival. Sometimes packs and bosses oneshot me(not refleckt).
Last edited by ALKIMICK on Apr 24, 2020, 7:38:39 AM
"
ALKIMICK wrote:
Help, please with survival. Sometimes packs and bosses oneshot me(not refleckt).

Your cold resistance isn't capped.
Abyssus can get you 1-shotted sometimes, but if it happens too often, im guessing that cold resistance not being capped is the reason.
Can you explain why Terminus Est is better (if) then Starforge? I thought Starforge can do more dmg then Terminus Est
"
Krasecz wrote:
Can you explain why Terminus Est is better (if) then Starforge? I thought Starforge can do more dmg then Terminus Est

This is a crit build. Here are the good and bad things about both weapons:

Terminus Est:

Good:
1. Very high base crit chance
2. Very high base attack speed
3. increased movement speed
4. Access to Frenzy Charges, each frenzy charge gives 4% more damage, 4% increased attack & cast speed.
5. Easy to obtain a good implict since the weapon costs 1c
(Cyclone benefits alot from increased attack speed, more then most if not all other melee skills)

Bad:
1. Low base damage

-----------------------------------

Starforge:

Good:
1. Very high base damage
2. Access to Shock
3. Increased Area of Effect
4. Increased maximum life

Bad:
1. Very low base crit chance
2. OK base attack speed

-----------------------------------

I'm currently working on a different version of the build that will use Starforge, and also allow to use Kaom's, and even remove Abyssus and Aspect of the Carnage, which is why you can see me using a different loadout currently. I will update this build or create a new build page when I'm done testing, so please dont try to copy my current loadout before I update / upload the changes.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 24, 2020, 2:16:53 PM
Why don't we use Steelskin instead of Immortal Call? Isn't that more protection for us?
Last edited by Gyunbie on Apr 25, 2020, 9:05:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info