[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

What would be the optimal health for end game content(t16s and Delve). I currently have 4.1k health at level 81 yet to annoint and also have few life nodes left to take.
Can anyone post videos of A8 Sirus and/or Simulacrum Wave 20? Gotta know that this is a legit endgame build before I dive into it.
"
Is Starforge preferred if I have the cash? Any adjustments to the tree if I use Starforge?

No
"
shadow_746 wrote:
What would be the optimal health for end game content(t16s and Delve). I currently have 4.1k health at level 81 yet to annoint and also have few life nodes left to take.

The optimal health range would be 5.1k to 5.5k depending on your gear and tree. I currently have 5.4k health.
"
"
Hinwu wrote:
if im not able to get the corrupted term-est with fortify, what gem should i replace with fortify?

Nothing. Fortify is a powerful defensive buff.

Nothing? Lol the gems dont stack.. if you dont replace the gem then there is no point in corrupting. you replace it with pulverize or melee phys which ever one you are not currently using.
Last edited by CowboyMuff on Apr 18, 2020, 9:46:04 PM
You change to the Hematophagy in the min-max version. I was wondering if that's something to go after over HP? Better to have 5k+ HP or faster leech would you say?
"
"
"
Hinwu wrote:
if im not able to get the corrupted term-est with fortify, what gem should i replace with fortify?

Nothing. Fortify is a powerful defensive buff.

Nothing? Lol the gems dont stack.. if you dont replace the gem then there is no point in corrupting. you replace it with pulverize or melee phys which ever one you are not currently using.

What are you talking about? You asked "if I can't get a fortify sword". If you can't get a Fortify implicit Terminus Est, you will use Fortify Support. If you can get it, then you will replace Fortify Support with Melee Physical Damage Support. Are you drunk?
"
You change to the Hematophagy in the min-max version. I was wondering if that's something to go after over HP? Better to have 5k+ HP or faster leech would you say?
I think having over 5k life is better.
Can someone confirm doing Simulacrums swith this build? I seem to grt killed t15 with almost high end build... Well, maybe its cuz berserker. Tried Esoros Duelist Champ cyclone and this feels alot better, not sure bout.sing target dmg etc tho. If u could see my char in my profile and see if all orighr
Hi OP, how are you?

First of all, thanks for the guide!

I wanted to make a few questions, since it seems I die a lot in t10 maps.
I just can't get to 6-link my Terminus Est while using fortify, so I was thinking of buying a cheap one with the implicit fortify and start at first with 5-links.
Would you think that would help with surv?

Thanks a lot again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info