[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
Gyunbie wrote:
Why don't we use Steelskin instead of Immortal Call? Isn't that more protection for us?

Steelskin provide a flat amount of additional HP (70% of damage is taken from the buff before life/ES), while immortal call provide a percetange less physical and elemental damage taken with a duration.
build that has solid regeneration and/or leech will benefit more from using immortal call for this reason (also builds that has consistent access to endurance charge will make much better use off this buff, as it will make you take even less physical damage, and increase the buff duration per endurance charge you have.)
It is also importent to know that Steelskin only mitigate damage from hits while Immortal call will also mitigate DoT, however Immortal call will not mitigate chaos damage, for this we have Fortify and Berserk CWDT.
I have concluded that it is better to use IC with my build, if you believe otherwise or would like to test it, go ahead and give it a try, perhaps you will prefer it that way.
"
"
Gyunbie wrote:
Why don't we use Steelskin instead of Immortal Call? Isn't that more protection for us?

Steelskin provide a flat amount of additional HP (70% of damage is taken from the buff before life/ES), while immortal call provide a percetange less physical and elemental damage taken with a duration.
build that has solid regeneration and/or leech will benefit more from using immortal call for this reason (also builds that has consistent access to endurance charge will make much better use off this buff, as it will make you take even less physical damage, and increase the buff duration per endurance charge you have.)
It is also importent to know that Steelskin only mitigate damage from hits while Immortal call will also mitigate DoT, however Immortal call will not mitigate chaos damage, for this we have Fortify and Berserk CWDT.
I have concluded that it is better to use IC with my build, if you believe otherwise or would like to test it, go ahead and give it a try, perhaps you will prefer it that way.

Very in-depth explanation, thank you so much.

I recommend the build guys. It scales 0-80 so fast that you don't even get stuck in maps. I just rushed through the atlas to T16s. But then improving gets really expensive, like crit flask and watchers. But still very good build overall, I'm enjoying it.

The one thing I must say is while the DPS is awesome, defences are not enough for a juiced map or simulacrum. Because of that, I sacrificed some slots and I got Kaom's. 6.5k hp at level 96, feels much better like this.
"
Gyunbie wrote:

The one thing I must say is while the DPS is awesome, defences are not enough for a juiced map or simulacrum. Because of that, I sacrificed some slots and I got Kaom's. 6.5k hp at level 96, feels much better like this.

Don't worry, I'm currently working on 3 enhanced versions, with the use of cluster jewels (it will get alot more expensive tho). 1 of them will include Kaom's. 2 of the versions will also discard Abyssus and Aspect of the carnage, greatly improving survivabiliy, with the third one maximizing DPS. I'll upload as soon as I finish testing it all and record some updated 3.10 runs. (might take some time)
Can you explain why the mod need to be warlord on ring crafting? i got the global critical strike chance multi on the ring but is "of the conquest"

Thanks and congrats for the build.
"
nbee1 wrote:
Can you explain why the mod need to be warlord on ring crafting? i got the global critical strike chance multi on the ring but is "of the conquest"

Thanks and congrats for the build.

"of the Conquest" is a warlord suffix, and that is the best secondary DPS mod this build could use while combining ring mods with an awakener orb.
Hi. What would be my current item upgrade priority (non min-max version). T11 and T12 with delirium feel kinda rippy, especially with extra damage mods on the map.
Hey, I'm not getting how you can make the corrupted version of the Terminus Est with the fortify implicit and 6 right sockets linked and 20% quality. Also what other gear related improvement should I prioritize? I'm thinking new boots with triple res & life so I can change my resistance jewels for DPS. Also I'll get the flasks sorted asap.
Last edited by merten_paavo on Apr 28, 2020, 3:50:49 PM
"
zionhian wrote:
Hi. What would be my current item upgrade priority (non min-max version). T11 and T12 with delirium feel kinda rippy, especially with extra damage mods on the map.

1. Level up
2. Switch your belt to Stygian Vise or Leather Belt bases, so you can get more life (and more DPS if using stygians)
3. upgrade your rare gear (ring, ammy and boots) to match the build's recommendations, and dont buy stuff that has under T2 life (its fine if you can craft it). might cost a bit.
4. buy 6-linked terminus, and replace Tabula with Carcass Jack
5. switch your current jewels to something that has 7% increased maximum life + crit multiplier.

if you do these 5, your max life will jump by 25%+ from the current state at level 91, you can use the points you get for an extra jewel socket, and some the remaining available % increased maximum life nodes.

Don't forget the the non-minmaxed version is supposed to be a temporary build to use when progressing the atlas, and you are expected to start min-maxing to push higher tier content. the build defences aren't good enough when not using Berserk CWDT, and there are multiple expensive things you need to buy/craft before you can start using it without drawbacks. you can see the priority list in Q&A
"
merten_paavo wrote:
Hey, I'm not getting how you can make the corrupted version of the Terminus Est with the fortify implicit and 6 right sockets linked and 20% quality. Also what other gear related improvement should I prioritize? I'm thinking new boots with triple res & life so I can change my resistance jewels for DPS. Also I'll get the flasks sorted asap.

You have to corrupt terminus swords until you get the implict OR buy one from someone else.

To 6-link it you need to use the crafting bench recipe to add 6 sockets, and then link them with the recipe to link all the sockets. that will cost you 350 jewellers, 1850 vaal orbs and 1500 orbs of fusings.

capping resistances by the way I showed in the min-maxed version is a good upgrade, as it will allow you to change other rare gear and jewels to whatever you want without being worried about resistances not being capped.
It can be a good start as you begin min-maxing, as boots like these are 1-2ex with T2 mods, a stygian would be the expensive part probably.
You can see my priority list in Q&A to know what to upgrade next
Hello, build can kill Kosis in 20 wave simuclar? It actual to start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info