[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Man, Atziri butchering me in Atzoatl temple.. Im level 82 with 4,3 k Health,cannot even scratch her. Should change flasks for her, would that help?
"
Elvtars466 wrote:
Man, Atziri butchering me in Atzoatl temple.. Im level 82 with 4,3 k Health,cannot even scratch her. Should change flasks for her, would that help?

Atziri reflect damage, and in both metamorph and delirium, I tried fighting her with reflect immunity, but damage is still being reflected (appears to be a bug?) and its impossible to survive hitting her 3 times. (thats why I dont have a video of uber atziri)

EDIT: I experimented and found out the bug.
Appearently taking increased damage also counts toward reflected damage, that means that instead of taking 100% reflected damage, we take +10% from aspect of the carnage and +40-50% increased reflected physical damage from abyssus.
That means we take 150% - 160% reflected physical damage.
using sybil and soul of yugul will not be enough as it will only reduce 105% of the reflected damage. (immunity like assassin or slayer will probably work regardless)
You must take off abyssus when fighting her, and of course use sibyl and soul of yugul unless you have a different idea.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 12, 2020, 3:19:14 AM
Wow thx m8 for researching this, you quite know how things work. I just learned about this ring Sibyl's lament. This will work for sure i can farm Atziri xD Thx
I just want to make sure I understand how to make the sword. You buy a corrupted fortify weapon for cheap, then farm/buy 1500 fusions and vaal orbs. Then you use the crafting bench to get the 6 link. I am guessing you then play RNG with the bench to get the colors you need?

Been having a lot of fun with the build, I need more health.
Hello comrade, almost all things of minimun things to build worth i buyed, doing t16 right now.

The question is what i buy in order for max the build? what i look first?

Should i buy cindershallow urn before anything?

We use transcendent flesh because of critical strike multi?

Thanks, very cool build.

Last edited by nbee1 on Apr 12, 2020, 11:50:49 PM
if im not able to get the corrupted term-est with fortify, what gem should i replace with fortify?
"
Vultein wrote:
I just want to make sure I understand how to make the sword. You buy a corrupted fortify weapon for cheap, then farm/buy 1500 fusions and vaal orbs. Then you use the crafting bench to get the 6 link. I am guessing you then play RNG with the bench to get the colors you need?

Been having a lot of fun with the build, I need more health.

Correct.
Make sure you got all the defensive nodes on the tree before offensive nodes, and get +# to maximum life on your rare gear. You should be at 5k-5.3k HP.
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello comrade, almost all things of minimun things to build worth i buyed, doing t16 right now.

The question is what i buy in order for max the build? what i look first?

Should i buy cindershallow urn before anything?

We use transcendent flesh because of critical strike multi?

Thanks, very cool build.

I have written a priority list for the min-maxed version in Q&A, if you have any more questions please read Q&A first.

Priority list:

1. Corrupted weapon
2. Amulet, Boots, Belt and Gloves
3. Bottled Faith
4. Double influence Steel Ring with Elreon craft and Ascendency change (at this point also start using Berserk CWDT)
5. Watcher's Eye, Awakened Gems and Helmet labyrinth enchantment.
"
Hinwu wrote:
if im not able to get the corrupted term-est with fortify, what gem should i replace with fortify?

Nothing. Fortify is a powerful defensive buff.
Is Starforge preferred if I have the cash? Any adjustments to the tree if I use Starforge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info