[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
piszczel wrote:
"
joencaniza wrote:
Can anybody provide a bit of min-maxed version of the Earthquake POB?

Recently crafted this axe and I want to utilize it to the max.

Go on poeninja or check the pob I posted on the last page. It's not super-min maxed but it has some of the best dps when compared to the top poe ninja bleed EQ builds.

Also you should decide whether you want to go Crimson Dance route or just normal bleed, CD will be better for bossing but you need to stack some attack speed to make it worthwhile.

Checking out your POB now. Can I ask if Divergent Less Duration would be better here than Awakened Phys Melee Dmg?(since I have this skill gem from previous skill gem setup)

and I noticed you're not using Blood Rage, can I ask the pros and cons behind that.?
Awakened melee phys damage would be more damage on paper, but less duration support is needed for EQ. It reduces the time between the slam and explosion a lot, and is a massive quality of life boost. I would say playing without the less duration support would be borderline unplayable.

Since I am not concerned about attack speed(I just inflict one bleed which lasts like 7 seconds, attacking more often doesn't really give me more damage), blood rage is not all that important. I would say blood rage has its place if you go the Crimson Dance route, where you can inflict up to 8 bleeds so attack speed is important. Also my survivability is great anyway, with divine flesh I just don't die so I don't need the leech. My amulet has over 1% life leech on it anyway so blood rage wouldn't help me.
"
piszczel wrote:
Awakened melee phys damage would be more damage on paper, but less duration support is needed for EQ. It reduces the time between the slam and explosion a lot, and is a massive quality of life boost. I would say playing without the less duration support would be borderline unplayable.

Since I am not concerned about attack speed(I just inflict one bleed which lasts like 7 seconds, attacking more often doesn't really give me more damage), blood rage is not all that important. I would say blood rage has its place if you go the Crimson Dance route, where you can inflict up to 8 bleeds so attack speed is important. Also my survivability is great anyway, with divine flesh I just don't die so I don't need the leech. My amulet has over 1% life leech on it anyway so blood rage wouldn't help me.

You're right. In my previous skill gem setup, I was attacking faster but the delay between the hit and the aftershock was abysmal. That and fist of war having a CD of 2.5 seconds makes it so there are times I use earthquake but fist of war isn't available yet.

Lastly, I saw you aren't using Measured Fury. Would that be an option in the future?

Here's my current POB that's using the template of your build if you wanna take a look: https://pastebin.com/7pxybEU9
"
joencaniza wrote:

You're right. In my previous skill gem setup, I was attacking faster but the delay between the hit and the aftershock was abysmal. That and fist of war having a CD of 2.5 seconds makes it so there are times I use earthquake but fist of war isn't available yet.

Lastly, I saw you aren't using Measured Fury. Would that be an option in the future?

Here's my current POB that's using the template of your build if you wanna take a look: https://pastebin.com/7pxybEU9

That looks really good - your damage is better than mine. I think one more way to min max the build would be to get a chest with +1 curse and slot in a poacher's mark somewhere, and hunter gloves with some damage multi but that would only be a minor buff against bosses and probably quite costly.

Yes Measured Fury is definitely an option for the future, I basically ran out of points to allocate. I opted for more life instead of the 3 points leading to that node. If I dropped the small jewel with fettle and a life point or two, I could allocate it but I wanted to stay above 5k life. If I had 3 extra levels I would allocate that. Though the build is so tanky I imagine it's fine to be sub 5k life.
Build showcase (I'll try my best to post all the content):
10 second Hydra and Chimera (phasing not counted)
EZ Elder (idk what he's doing the whole time)
Maven The Twisted less than a minute (in nutshell)

Proof this build can do all content, except Uber Atziri (you deal so much damage, it's impossible survive the reflect)
I completed 33 challenges with this build
BRUH MOMENT
Last edited by YungSlickSloth on May 27, 2021, 11:32:58 AM
I'm at level 84 and I feel like my damage is pretty lacking for end game. Can someone check out my build and let me know if there's something I'm doing wrong?

Currently trying to roll -15 mana on my chest, it's taking a ton of fossils so far only got it once.
"
DFA1 wrote:
I'm at level 84 and I feel like my damage is pretty lacking for end game. Can someone check out my build and let me know if there's something I'm doing wrong?

Currently trying to roll -15 mana on my chest, it's taking a ton of fossils so far only got it once.

Try testing endgame on lvl 95, you need those skill point to maximize your build. Get Watcher eyes with impales, it will boost your dps significantly. Get Accuracy on your jewel instead from skill tree and put the rest on dismember and life node (with 4,2k you will get 1 shot a lot, trust me). You got no Onslaught source, try crafting it on your boots if you can afford the ring. Quality your gem and corrupt it or use the awakened version instead. Get Cyclone attack speed enchantment. Get remove curse on your sulphur flask and craft Increased critical strike chance on your diamond flask with crafting bench. You can switch your glove crafting into +1 melee range
BRUH MOMENT
Last edited by YungSlickSloth on May 28, 2021, 12:02:00 AM
can someone check if my itens to see if they are ok or if i need to change something, i fell fine doing all kinds of maps right now, did not get to the end game bosses yet and having trouble getting the last lab to show up, but im feeling fine with what i have but i want to know if there's something that could be better on the build.
Last edited by Alakarde on May 28, 2021, 1:42:28 AM
Any suggestions on what I should be working twords? Currently like 100ex build atm, im doing pretty ok, just working on life nodes on levels now. just not sure if I'm missing some obvious optimization. First time Sirus and shaper kill so far :) ( I have a chaos set I lose like 20% dmg for to get from -60% chaos to +35% chaos resist I used for Sirus) Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/ZAPt8EfL
Last edited by username92 on May 28, 2021, 2:21:11 AM
"
Alakarde wrote:
can someone check if my itens to see if they are ok or if i need to change something, i fell fine doing all kinds of maps right now, did not get to the end game bosses yet and having trouble getting the last lab to show up, but im feeling fine with what i have but i want to know if there's something that could be better on the build.

Your Character tab is private
BRUH MOMENT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info