[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
IJanuSI wrote:
I have been struggling while bossing, can someone check my build and tell me what can be done except buying bottled faith.

Your build looks like it should be able to clear anything you feel like your damage is too low, or that you die too easily? The only advice I have is to get 21/23 life on gain support for better lifegain. My character is worse gearead than yours and I dont have any problems.
Can anybody provide a bit of min-maxed version of the Earthquake POB?

Recently crafted this axe and I want to utilize it to the max.
Hello
i am following your guide and really enjoy your build.
Can you take a look at my build and tell me why i deal so much less dmg than you? I dont hink my gear is so much worse than yours but still i deal like 4x less dmg than you in pob? Maybe i did something wrong in pob idk.
https://pastebin.com/xfA7WEf2
Hi There!

Realy loving the build. been able to do all kinds of content for the first time.

If anyone has the spare time. i would like some advice on where the next good upgrades for my toon would be? appreciate it!

https://pastebin.com/YRLVVqg4
"
joencaniza wrote:
Can anybody provide a bit of min-maxed version of the Earthquake POB?

Recently crafted this axe and I want to utilize it to the max.

Go on poeninja or check the pob I posted on the last page. It's not super-min maxed but it has some of the best dps when compared to the top poe ninja bleed EQ builds.

Also you should decide whether you want to go Crimson Dance route or just normal bleed, CD will be better for bossing but you need to stack some attack speed to make it worthwhile.
"
popoprd wrote:
"
IJanuSI wrote:
I have been struggling while bossing, can someone check my build and tell me what can be done except buying bottled faith.

Your build looks like it should be able to clear anything you feel like your damage is too low, or that you die too easily? The only advice I have is to get 21/23 life on gain support for better lifegain. My character is worse gearead than yours and I dont have any problems.

I dont die easily but the problem is when i face with conquerors or minatour,phoenix etc. the damage is low and it takes too long to kill them. Since it takes long to kill i can die. The main problem is boss damage.
"
IJanuSI wrote:

I dont die easily but the problem is when i face with conquerors or minatour,phoenix etc. the damage is low and it takes too long to kill them. Since it takes long to kill i can die. The main problem is boss damage.

Do you have blood rage active? The leech is key for survivability.

Get level 1 cast when damage taken and keep it at level 1, level 20 is useless. It will basically never activate. Link it up to level 10 molten shield.

Also you have arrongance support on enduring cry, that does nothing because it's not an aura and doesn't reserve life. You want life tap support instead.
"
piszczel wrote:
"
IJanuSI wrote:

Do you have blood rage active? The leech is key for survivability.

Get level 1 cast when damage taken and keep it at level 1, level 20 is useless. It will basically never activate. Link it up to level 10 molten shield.

Also you have arrongance support on enduring cry, that does nothing because it's not an aura and doesn't reserve life. You want life tap support instead.

Thank you, what level should lifetap be?
Doesn't matter for life tap.

It matters for CWDT because it affects how much damage you need to take before it activates (you want it as low as possible), and Molten Shell has to be level 10 (or less) because a level 1 CWDT will only activate gems with level requirements 38 or lower.
"
piszczel wrote:
Doesn't matter for life tap.

It matters for CWDT because it affects how much damage you need to take before it activates (you want it as low as possible), and Molten Shell has to be level 10 (or less) because a level 1 CWDT will only activate gems with level requirements 38 or lower.

Thanks for your interest, now i can active precision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info