[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

Hello guys, I need your advice. I farmed some currency and I want to improve my character. I have big trouble leveling up further cause of dying on t16 maps. I cant farm ultimatums and overall it just feels bad to die this much and not be able to xp/farm. Do you have recommendations what should I improve? Also, what's the type of farming content that our build is good on? I don't have any trouble doing heists but I stay away from blighted maps.

Here is my PoB, any help will be much appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/N2GeiPjT
Your chance to hit enemys is tooooooo low. You deal no damage....

You are missing Bladefall and Brinkmanship from Skilltree and you maxed Crit Chance instead of overall damage and hitchance.
Last edited by Tharlimas on May 26, 2021, 8:12:01 AM
"

98% is low? Should I get to 100?
"
Vistanx wrote:
"

98% is low? Should I get to 100?

yup even with 99% you will miss a lot
BRUH MOMENT
also look into the mentioned skilltree changes you should do
Alright I fixed my skill tree, raised my stats up really nice. So I should find a ring with accuracy?
"
Vistanx wrote:
Alright I fixed my skill tree, raised my stats up really nice. So I should find a ring with accuracy?

Or Gloves and another Paradoxia
Alright, I've changed a bit in my build but I still am not happy about the outcome. Anything else I could fix?

But yeah, my damage is much much better rn, I just need to cover my defensive aspect better.
Last edited by Vistanx on May 26, 2021, 10:28:27 AM
So I've played around a lot with the cyclone version of this build and found it to be basically fine... but nothing special.

I decided to try out the bleed EQ variant. I swapped some things around, and I put divine flesh with maxed out chaos res on this character.
Now it feels much better. The bleed damage is a lot more (about 6m per bleed), and with weapon swap trick (slam EQ to inflict bleed, then weapon swap to a bow with ensnaring arrow - this is a great trick for bosses) you can turn it up a lot more, to about 18m dps.

With Divine Flesh and 81% chaos resistance, I feel basically unkillable. I can complete all t16 ultimatums. I have killed endgame bosses with this character. It's not a super fast mapper but it's tanky af.

Hard to say the total investment but it's probably in the 20-30ex range.

Check out my profile or here's a PoB if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/WgVMnJQy
I have been struggling while bossing, can someone check my build and tell me what can be done except buying bottled faith.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info