[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
IntSomnium wrote:
Wow! Interesting build. I'm going to try it since it catches my attention.

This build is valid to play in SSF? I want to use it in the Delve event (and maybe, in the rest). I don't want to get stuck for lack of specic items or power.

I played it on the SSF Hc event and died as a noob frozen on the dark on lvl 82 (delve lvl 117). you can check my char, you can easily get to lvl 90+ if you are not as as stupid as me.
This is quickly becoming my favorite build. I'm a casual, who has only been playing for about a year, who usually only gets to T5 maps in a league before deciding to try other build ideas, but this build gets you that far, on a budget, with plenty of time to get 2 other builds up there, too.

I've customized the build a couple of ways (likely weaker to accommodate even lower budget builds) and it still performs.

It seems to be a solid base to experiment with, and next league I'm going to play this build or some slight variant exclusively because I can see how it could take me to top tier play with just average drops.

I'm by no means an expert on this game, but using this build as my base has worked out really well for me the last 2 leagues and I don't think any new player would regret trying it out.
Hello! Great guide.

I am interested in league starting this, as the bleed bow version, in 3.13. Any leveling advice or pob's for going full bleed bow from start to finish? I would love to see how to play this early without clusters and while leveling. Thanks!
This build was pretty awesome for the endless delve event.
Got a crazy amount of resists, which I would be shifting into more DPS stats, but it's almost over, so not gonna bother.
But this proves that the build is pretty much SSF viable, albeit no crazy numbers.
330k DPS w/o flasks, Lvl 91, Depth 160+
https://pastebin.com/tfSiZbRw

The gear that I managed to gather:

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Dec 17, 2020, 8:52:34 AM
Can anyone tell me why my dps is only 2KK with all the buffs? What am I doing wrong?
Here is my gear:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/AigrHzJ5
I just started the game, the first build I made was yours
I'm putting the pob, where am I missing this build?

https://pastebin.com/yZV6GGq5
Out of boredom and to test it out, I levelled a character in standard from LVL 1 with this build. And I'd like to share some of my observations. I am attaching the gear but keep in mind, these things are my findings from my "remove only stash tabs" so not perfectly min-maxed but it is pretty good.

- Single target dps is "OK" at best, even while using a decent rare weapon and legacy abyssus
- Map clear speed especially in open maps is horrible, the explode chest I am using does not help at all because obviously there is no damage scaling for this in the build. I used headhunter and rolled nemesis on every map just to get some sense of clearing. Clearing is much bearable in maps with thin corridors.
- It is tanky as in a dodge-bow character is tanky, yes we have a lot of block but it is "percentage" in the end and on rippy maps there were plenty of "one shots" happening. Especially from legion rares, syndicates.
- Legion encounters are painful at best, it might be better to just skip them, so you don't demoralise yourself.
- The best flask for the build lion's roar and its knockback is nuisance, chasing knocked back things continiously.
- Minions summoned from herald of purity would hold normal mobs on random places, and being the low aoe run around character we are, we gotto go to them one by one. I wish there was a different aura option. on most maps, I opted to turn of this aura outside of conquerors and sirius.

I thank you Poisom for the awesome build guide. This is the single build I have used in Heist (the Necro was for the FB event), and my first to reach level 100 and 38 challenges.

The setup I used throughout the endgame is my current gear and tree. Only changed Life Gain on Hit Support with Power Charge On Critical Support after reaching 100.

I did not have any issues with damage and clear speed despite the fact that I used Starkonja's Head all after 90s. Other notable changes are Gladiator's Perseverance and Aspect of the Lynx instead of Devotion.
"
kaliXL wrote:
Out of boredom and to test it out, I levelled a character in standard from LVL 1 with this build. And I'd like to share some of my observations. I am attaching the gear but keep in mind, these things are my findings from my "remove only stash tabs" so not perfectly min-maxed but it is pretty good.

- Single target dps is "OK" at best, even while using a decent rare weapon and legacy abyssus
- Map clear speed especially in open maps is horrible, the explode chest I am using does not help at all because obviously there is no damage scaling for this in the build. I used headhunter and rolled nemesis on every map just to get some sense of clearing. Clearing is much bearable in maps with thin corridors.
- It is tanky as in a dodge-bow character is tanky, yes we have a lot of block but it is "percentage" in the end and on rippy maps there were plenty of "one shots" happening. Especially from legion rares, syndicates.
- Legion encounters are painful at best, it might be better to just skip them, so you don't demoralise yourself.
- The best flask for the build lion's roar and its knockback is nuisance, chasing knocked back things continiously.
- Minions summoned from herald of purity would hold normal mobs on random places, and being the low aoe run around character we are, we gotto go to them one by one. I wish there was a different aura option. on most maps, I opted to turn of this aura outside of conquerors and sirius.

Spoiler

Switch HoP for Flesh and Stone + Maim. Especially since you dont have HoP rings. This will give you more survivability while clearing in Sand stance and more damage on bosses in Blood.
Get an Assasin's mark ring, it will improve Boss DPS.
Diamond flask of Acceleration (attack speed) is better than Lion's Roar, so you may want to re-roll yours
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Hello guys. What should I change to increase the damage?
I still get tired of bosses :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info