[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

yes indeed you are right on many remarks in particular the mod stand for trash mob and the one slash. Now with mulmtistrike, I shoot 3 x in 1 shot. The attack speed on the other hand is actually much lower.

thank you for your comments
"
Drax6661 wrote:
yes indeed you are right on many remarks in particular the mod stand for trash mob and the one slash. Now with mulmtistrike, I shoot 3 x in 1 shot. The attack speed on the other hand is actually much lower.

thank you for your comments

Your problem with trash mobs is: For multistrike crit is only rolled once.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multistrike_Support
It's not one dud, it's 3 in a row. And propably not enough to shot down a blue mob pack with these 3 normal strikes, without the damage boost from abyssus.
With bosses that is no problem when you can stand there long enough to shoot down several multistrike-salvos - at some moment the statistic will work. At least, when the first is a crit 2 crits will follow :).

When it would be mixed, it wouln't be that problem for trash packs. So effective you have only round about 150-200k dps during normal attacks - and that's why you feel you have problems to clear trash fast.
ok i get it. i didnt know about the multistrike interaction and critical hits. thank you.
Hence your recommendation to increase the chance of critical.
It still limits a lot of mixed builds based on multistrike.
Thanks to Yavëtîl and Llyrain for your feedback.
I have gear myself with both the ring and amulet (with the RA node).
It should mitigate most of the reflect damage. maybe still have 30% left due to the helmet this build use.
Unless I am lucky and get myself the armor with 100% reduced phys reflect...
Will retry the Uber Queen again once I am leveled and practiced more with the easier version of her.

Thanks,
"
TouboJian wrote:
It should mitigate most of the reflect damage. maybe still have 30% left due to the helmet this build use.
Will retry the Uber Queen again once I am leveled and practiced more with the easier version of her.

Thanks,

anytime, just so you know sybil is 80% and the 3 tree nodes are 60% so you will be overcapped (140% phys ref reduction). just regret them back to your normal tree once you have done farming uberatziri.
Last edited by Yavëtîl on Nov 30, 2020, 5:31:24 PM
Can someone please take a look at my gear and tell me where the best place to spend 5 EX would be right now? Or keep save for Watcher or Flask, awakened gem etc.
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
"
TouboJian wrote:

Thanks,

anytime, just so you know sybil is 80% and the 3 tree nodes are 60% so you will be overcapped (140% phys ref reduction). just regret them back to your normal tree once you have done farming uberatziri.

Ah, that's what you mean. I bought a amulet and anoint it with RA node. Ok, your option is better. That should give me 100% reduced reflect and keep quite a bit damage.

Thanks again. :)
Which nodes are the last important ones? I´m at lvl 96 now, and I´m trying to find out which nodes would be the last to skill. Unfortunately I need all additional live, so I have to miss some damage nodes. It seems like damage is fine, I would love to have some more survivability.

Next step will be a watchers eye or the abnormal expensive flask. If I ever find enough currency, what should be the first pick?
"
Stephalem wrote:
Which nodes are the last important ones? I´m at lvl 96 now, and I´m trying to find out which nodes would be the last to skill. Unfortunately I need all additional live, so I have to miss some damage nodes. It seems like damage is fine, I would love to have some more survivability.

Next step will be a watchers eye or the abnormal expensive flask. If I ever find enough currency, what should be the first pick?

The watcher's eye is as anormal expensive, too - last time I looked it was at 20 ex.
Going on a good normal jewel with crit multi / attacks speed here instead.

I'll replace the potion with something like this to get the crit:
. Trying to 6-link now - the base was not available 6-linked.

If I finish it and get the potion later, I still can sell it again for a few ex...

For mana I'll see, perhaps an enlighten to get more free mana and a leech jewel. At least even a level 4 enligthen isn't as expensive as this overpriced stuff - I'll test first with a 3. It costs next to nothing.

First of all, i'd like to thank you for this detailled build!
This one does a great job so far.

You mentioned ideas regarding the southeast-cluster...
Anything you've already tried out?
If you allocate the cluster, which passives would be best suited - and which regular notes would you skip therefor?

Thanks for reply in advance! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info