[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
kaliXL wrote:
Out of boredom and to test it out, I levelled a character in standard from LVL 1 with this build. And I'd like to share some of my observations. I am attaching the gear but keep in mind, these things are my findings from my "remove only stash tabs" so not perfectly min-maxed but it is pretty good.

- Single target dps is "OK" at best, even while using a decent rare weapon and legacy abyssus

Map clear speed - it's a cyclone build. Since cyclone AOE was nerfed, it's small.

You arne't using a good paradoxia - so the flat damage from Abyssus is halfed in some way. All the +xx damage works best with one.

For the minions - yes as above, switch it off.

For Syndicate a positive chaos resistance helps a lot - as with other encounters, my die-rate sank a lot after getting to 20% positive chaos res. Only physical onehshots left.
Hello guys. What should I change to increase the damage?
I still get tired of bosses :/
Anyone? :D
Hi Love the build, dont like to die :)
Plans for any uppgrade for 3,13?
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
kaliXL wrote:
Out of boredom and to test it out, I levelled a character in standard from LVL 1 with this build. And I'd like to share some of my observations. I am attaching the gear but keep in mind, these things are my findings from my "remove only stash tabs" so not perfectly min-maxed but it is pretty good.

- Single target dps is "OK" at best, even while using a decent rare weapon and legacy abyssus
- Map clear speed especially in open maps is horrible, the explode chest I am using does not help at all because obviously there is no damage scaling for this in the build. I used headhunter and rolled nemesis on every map just to get some sense of clearing. Clearing is much bearable in maps with thin corridors.
- It is tanky as in a dodge-bow character is tanky, yes we have a lot of block but it is "percentage" in the end and on rippy maps there were plenty of "one shots" happening. Especially from legion rares, syndicates.
- Legion encounters are painful at best, it might be better to just skip them, so you don't demoralise yourself.
- The best flask for the build lion's roar and its knockback is nuisance, chasing knocked back things continiously.
- Minions summoned from herald of purity would hold normal mobs on random places, and being the low aoe run around character we are, we gotto go to them one by one. I wish there was a different aura option. on most maps, I opted to turn of this aura outside of conquerors and sirius.

Map clear speed - it's a cyclone build. Since cyclone AOE was nerfed, it's small.

You arne't using a good paradoxia - so the flat damage from Abyssus is halfed in some way. All the +xx damage works best with one.

For the minions - yes as above, switch it off.

For Syndicate a positive chaos resistance helps a lot - as with other encounters, my die-rate sank a lot after getting to 20% positive chaos res. Only physical onehshots left.

That's a 530dps foil with a lot higher crit chance, I don't think a paradoxica will improve it, unless you have godlike +phys damage from other sources. Abyssus I've linked is a legacy one with 215 crit multi, and it is there for that reason.
Probably a basic question but the PoB link wont open for me. Keeps saying unrecognized passive tree. Am I missing something?

Edit: I needed to use the PoB community mod which is updated more frequently? Fixed the issue I was having though.
Last edited by Arteriom1 on Jan 11, 2021, 10:56:44 AM
3.13 ready
summary
minor nerfs to ascendancy for both version
(bleed bow version get +4% to block -5% bleed damage)
(cyclone version almost untoched just painforged get - damage but since is increased it's is almost nothing)
(bleed EQ -5% damage)
i will start the league with the EQ version them transit to bleed bow
ps: harvest is back soo op gear will be easier to craft and cheap to buy
i will update the guide once i get some gear
good luck everybody
Last edited by Poisom on Jan 12, 2021, 8:09:55 PM
"
Poisom wrote:
3.13 ready
summary
(cyclone version almost untoched just painforged get - damage but since is increased it's is almost nothing)
(bleed EQ -5% damage)
good luck everybody

Looking forward to seeing your progress. Will be using an iron reflexes version of your bleed bow build as my second character of the league after I get some currency and a decent weapon from my starter.
The only downside of this build is that if you play in Trade, you'll be fighting others over the gear you want. Otherwise, you're immortal.
"
Poisom wrote:
3.13 ready
summary
(bleed EQ -5% damage)
good luck everybody

So if i made myself a nice PoB for an EQ bleed axe build (last week), based on your 3.12 info (and thanks for your nice guide), i should just use it with 3.13 as nothing core changed right?? for skill point and gem setup, then it's a question of gear and to play...
"
Poisom wrote:
3.13 ready
summary
(bleed EQ -5% damage)
good luck everybody

Any changes to the EQ pob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info