[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

At what level do you get your dexterity to 212 to use the paradoxica?I'm at lv66 and my dex is only at 141.
"
hackrawk wrote:
"
TouboJian wrote:
"
hackrawk wrote:
How far will take me this build in SSF, without having access to the most of those juicy uniques?

Hmmm... I really struggled in terms of DPS and survivability before getting the shield, the sword, Jewels, flask... Maybe I suck so...

Which level is your gladiator right now, which gear, same tree?

If it's a really good build, it should work for most parts of the endgame without having those best in slot items. "Working" as in maybe not that smooth, with a slower clearspeed and some less tankyness, but it should work. But that's what I'm worried about.

Would like to have more replies from people that played that build in SSF.

I am at level 97 and struggling a bit going to 98 now. Not that I died a lot but I am playing by myself most of the time so the progress is very slow.

This is a good build but I do feel that it needs ALL the unique in order to work. As I mentioned earlier, maybe it was just me.

I only made a few minor changes based on people's discussion here. You can find my build below:

https://pastebin.com/TbC32k2s

Any tips and comment are welcome. Especially how to level to 100. Not sure what to upgrade now.
Not sure if this was already asked but would you say Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse would be stronger for DPS than Para? For defenses I believe it should not impact survivability/tankiness.
"
LokiONY wrote:
Not sure if this was already asked but would you say Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse would be stronger for DPS than Para? For defenses I believe it should not impact survivability/tankiness.

you would miss 10% block chance bond to one handed swords. and 2% max block from amulet.

so you would need unnatural instincs and block cluster to properly cap it.

worth it? maybe but you would need to change vastly the tree and imo you wouldn't gain that much dps.

https://pastebin.com/TT3ZB1BK

my pob. 30M dps with 82% block

no need to improvise with facebreaker
"
Sperzie wrote:
"
CMW682BOSS wrote:
Thanks for the build guide man. This was my first lvl 100.

Grats!

would you say the way to maps - red maps - endgame bosses was rather smooth? or do you need very big investments to feel strong enough to do endgame?

It was very smooth. Most of my levels were gained in contracts. I did get kind of lucky with my chest craft. The -15 mana cost and 3% explode made mapping a lot faster.
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
"
LokiONY wrote:

you would miss 10% block chance bond to one handed swords. and 2% max block from amulet.

worth it? maybe but you would need to change vastly the tree and imo you wouldn't gain that much dps.

Yavetil, this build looks very different from the OP post. Is this better you recommend if not a ton of currency? I have maybe 5 ex total.
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
"
LokiONY wrote:

Thanks for reply and good information. I think I saw your build on poe.ninja few days back, with alt. quality rage and vengeance - this is definitely interesting setup and potential to throw in berserk for sky-high DPS on bosses however I defo do not have enough currency do it right now. Just finally completed the basic build yesterday and still levelling my guy (lvl84 currently) and gems - I am saving up to get +2 impale Watcher's Eye first and then potentially for better rings/gloves.
Hi all, what is the best item to get first when starting to switch from budget to end gear? Is it Ryslath or watcher eye or the awakened gem or what?

I have 8ex i can spend.
"
At what level do you get your dexterity to 212 to use the paradoxica?I'm at lv66 and my dex is only at 141.

You won't get it straight from the passive tree. This build struggles with the dexterity a bit. You get about 20 points to all attributes from the Abyssus Helm but you will need to get more dexterity from other items like your amulet.
"
LokiONY wrote:

Thanks for reply and good information. I think I saw your build on poe.ninja few days back, with alt. quality rage and vengeance - this is definitely interesting setup and potential to throw in berserk for sky-high DPS on bosses however I defo do not have enough currency do it right now. Just finally completed the basic build yesterday and still levelling my guy (lvl84 currently) and gems - I am saving up to get +2 impale Watcher's Eye first and then potentially for better rings/gloves.

Always a pleasure,
I use rage generators because when u do 5 delirium maps (you are at 50 rage all the time and its a huge dps boost) in any other fight its almost useless tbh

Yeah watchers with +2 its very important

Also a nice damage boost for reckno/vengeance, it could take a while but you can actually just retailate veritania a8 to death xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuYj-mCDnU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info