3.9.2c Patch Notes

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Aspect of the Spider fix when?!
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

Depending on how it is solved, but it is a very welcomed change.

"
Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.

If it is only showing by 'any' conqueror, then it sounds to be only a first step, we shall be clearly able to see which one in a simple color coded way as 1-1 map tier has too much maps in them now (like I have at least 4 rows just in T15 with more than 300 T15 maps there).

"
Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.

Finally, I do not have to note it down manually round by round where I stopped and where to continue next time.

"
Clicking anywhere on a Citadel with a non-Unique Watchstone on your cursor now sockets that Watchstone into the appropriate socket if one is available.

Well, just zoom in and it was not an issue anyways, but ok.

"
Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren't hidden by UI elements.

Good, of course, You already learnt this problem from the first time You encountered with it, but it might be useful for the new ones.

"
Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.

Finally, a little bit less waste, if implemented properly.

"
The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.

Wow, sounds good, I finally might try to make a combined ring like this, as I was not expecting a change to this anytime.

"
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.

Not that the conquerors themselves drops anything good, but ok, next to the helm and a portal scroll, we can get a rare there too, still only if lucky, I guess.

"
Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.

Good, better late than never.

"
Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.

Depending on how it is done, might be a good thing to see instead of check them one by one mousing over them.

"
Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana's portal effect.

Good, I was sure it was just bugged, finally back to the purple portal for Zana.

"
Fixed a bug where Maps that had already spawned Influence for a specific Conqueror had a lower chance to spawn Influence than intended.

Let me take a break here, as it is just a too high level sentence here, again. Could we finally have an official word, how is this working, or, intended to be working, especially now after the change? The previous 33% was a pure joke, we all know who played around 500 hours already with this atlas. I want exact answers, how this is working, as the current pure RNG based system is a piece of shit; sorry, cannot name it any better. First, why do we need to be taunted 3 times? Any reason, why 2 is not enough? What is the point of the same 2nd and 3rd taunts? Then why is it purely RNG based? I mean, for me, 1 taunt takes minimum 3-4 maps, and once it took 55 maps, which is absolute bullshit. On average, I needed 8-12 maps for 1 single taunt, which is still simply too much, considering that You have to do it 3 times for one conqueror and the whole thing 4 times for one awakener, and during the whole process, You are not getting any drop anyways, so You just can do it again, again, and again, without any result. And last, what about that 33% we were told before, really? What is the situation with the same maps vs. different maps in the same region? And what about the exploitable fact, that lower tier maps are working for the 2nd and 3rd taunt, that is a clear bug, right, as the instruction explicitly says 4 watchstones, which is minimum T14 map, right? So, tons of problems and questions still with the taunting system, and that above sentence just makes it even harder to get, what is changed now at all.

"
Fixed a bug where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.

What about the journals below the altar, similar problem, or not?

"
Fixed various performance issues that could occur when encountering Conquerors and their monsters in Maps.

Let's see, we heard it many times for the betrayal intervention as fixed before it got finally fixed, so, we sill see, but would be good to finally not to lag all the time from them.

"
Unique Maps can once again be searched by name on the Atlas.

Good, some of them worked, some not, I could not figure out a pattern, which is worked for what reason, and which not.

"
Maps that are Influenced by The Shaper or The Elder now have a fancy background or border.

Good, but, any chance to be able explicitly search for them as a next step? Also for the blighted maps, an explicit search option?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Have only been playing for a few months maybe and I already love the support of this game. That's how you keep players...GG GGG
again please fix the darn crucible portals...
All these changes are good, but none of it matters when atlas boss spawn is so heavily rng-based. Having to clear as many as 200 maps to open boss if you are unlucky, and 20 when you are lucky is just bad game design and should be adressed first
"
All these changes are good, but none of it matters when atlas boss spawn is so heavily rng-based. Having to clear as many as 200 maps to open boss if you are unlucky, and 20 when you are lucky is just bad game design and should be adressed first

That's one of the listed changes...the reason that it's taking 200 maps sometimes is because there is a bug where there is some arbitrarily lesser chance to get an influence proc on a map that previously procced influence that "round" of Sirus. I have been running exclusively T16 maps and it would take me 40+ maps to finish one conqueror, and I imagine this is why - the pool of T16 maps is smaller so you end up running the same map multiple times and your chance of proccing it appears to be MUCH lower (like <10%, but that's just my experience and I don't know what the actual chance is).
When does the patch go live?
Still no fix for the "reason GPU Device Instance has been suspended" crash. It's already been more than a month...
Last edited by ajowan on Jan 23, 2020, 12:08:48 PM
Good Job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info