3.9.2c Patch Notes

:o
u guys rock as always !! keep it up
"
• Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

• Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.

These two changes were much needed! Thank you! :)
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
Clicking anywhere on a Citadel with a non-Unique Watchstone on your cursor now sockets that Watchstone into the appropriate socket if one is available.
Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren't hidden by UI elements.
Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.

Here we go, forth week of the league. You still don't think that 3-month release cycle is way too fast for your abilities, GGG? Seriously, all this should not have been a thing people had to see at all.
sounds good 2 me ...yey
Good
"
dustin1819 wrote:
Still just leaving the shitty Sirus fight as is? I'm done playing the game until I fight Sirus more than the shitty environment.

You know they already fixed this a patch or more in the past? - Atm you can litterally just stand and wait for the storms to go away by themselves or for sirus to come to you.
Muchar Gracias!!!!!! <3
"
Clicking anywhere on a Citadel with a non-Unique Watchstone on your cursor now sockets that Watchstone into the appropriate socket if one is available.

NICO
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
for anyone wondering why after you click Alt, no bonus info is displayed on the map, you need to go to Options -> UI -> Advanced Mod Descriptions and enable it.
Last edited by saif3r on Jan 23, 2020, 5:36:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info