3.9.2c Patch Notes

Huge thanks for the atlas improvement
Dear developers, would it be possible at any point to maybe make a "deposit all" button for your inventory (bottom left corner under your inventory) that deposits your whole inventory into the current stash tab thats open, also a "sort" button in your stash would be a really nice quality of life improvement and would surely make a lot of people happy me included <3 (Pretty new player so im not sure if there is a valid reason why these have not been implemented yet) :) <3
Thank you so much for the hard work, but I do still have one thing, blight maps in map stash is so hard to find. Is there a way to fix that? Thank you and good luck.
But seriously - why couldn't all that QoL functionality be included at the release? I can test your beta-content before the league release and let you know immediately what needs to be included. For starters, how about some more slots on the Currency tab for those couple ignored shards.
"
AMyllyA wrote:
Dear developers, would it be possible at any point to maybe make a "deposit all" button for your inventory (bottom left corner under your inventory) that deposits your whole inventory into the current stash tab thats open, also a "sort" button in your stash would be a really nice quality of life improvement and would surely make a lot of people happy me included <3 (Pretty new player so im not sure if there is a valid reason why these have not been implemented yet) :) <3

Because QoL is not priority, MTX is.

Stash management hasn't been changed in 7 years either.
O
Nice!
checking maps completion and finding them - big waste of time.

cool upgr!
Thanks for this.

Are there any planned performance improvements for the final phase of Sirus fight? I keep having crashes because of effects cluster fuck and or massive lag spikes. (have posted on the bugs thread about this along with the other players experiencing this issue).

Also, weird request but as a player who unfortunately is 8 hours from nearest server the audio cues for the DIE beam are useless (250ms+ on average). I get off screened all the time, could we literally have a 0.1 second increase in the delay. I would, you know, move to the States or Europe if it was possible but its probably not on the cards for a while.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/esmwqk/can_sirus_die_beam_lagspike_be_fixed_please/ (here is reddit thread of other people, who like me, are struggling to enjoy a fair representation of the final fight)

Other than that thanks again.
Last edited by Samson001 on Jan 23, 2020, 9:21:47 AM
Can't wait, like, can we literally have this today rather than tomorrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info