3.9.2c Patch Notes

The hideout import bug still hasn't been adressed since 3.9 launch.
So now we have to spawn 4 Conquerors instead of 2 - to spawn Sirus?

am im right?

"
I can't place or take items from the guild stash anymore and the ame crashed to desktop twice already since the patch.

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating.
I'm stuck at 22 stones, no more conqueror spawning, tried everything posted, white maps, hideouts, removing watchstones (like we really need to do these type of things for a game to work properly). If this issue isnt resolved soon, i will stop playing and not give any penny to this company's any future IP.
This is the only game i bought in game items to support it. Look where it got me.
"
kaicimler wrote:
I'm stuck at 22 stones, no more conqueror spawning, tried everything posted, white maps, hideouts, removing watchstones (like we really need to do these type of things for a game to work properly). If this issue isnt resolved soon, i will stop playing and not give any penny to this company's any future IP.
This is the only game i bought in game items to support it. Look where it got me.

Dude, calm down. It's software - sometime's there's bugs. These guys have produced the single best ARPG on the market and they pour their hearts and souls into it. I'm sure they're working on resolving it but there's only so many hours in the day.
Is this coming to consoles anytime soon?
"
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
It's yet again, too little too late for YET ANOTHER LEAGUE.
I was super hyped and full of renewed optimism after all I watched from ExileCon. I thought there was a vision. Sadly, all I feel now is once again duped and misled. It seems as though it was all glossy smoke & mirrors and nothing more than a gigiantic PR stunt. I do not expect I am the only one either. I don't like the "path" the game has been taking the last few leagues, it seems to go against everything I thought it originally stood for.

This, +1

If you want to cash in on the hype, shit needs to work from day one, or at the very least the first WEEK or two.

I'm pretty much fed up with all the layers of RNG that exists in "end-game" now.

not going to happennot,
Their strategy is to bring a broken game
From the beginning ....
This company won't see a penny from my wallet,Until the weird level s back to normal

Last edited by DARK_LIGHT11 on Feb 15, 2020, 5:05:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info