3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
todumbtodie wrote:
dam looks amazing this upcomming patch!
Loving the league so far anyway!

And it looks like this patch will fix most of the smallers things that got ppl annoyed.

Thanks again as always for the quick patches!

Smaller things like paying ~$200 for a copy of Windows 10 so I could play over the holidays?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Add please Cassia Scrabs and missions :)
"
Jaylock24 wrote:
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
I am literally stuck at AL 5 because these stupid conquerors that I still need their watchstones in certain areas JUST WON'T SPAWN AT ALL

Is this another "seed" thing? How can your fucking garbage randomizer algorithm end up creating fatal situations like these at all? It shouldn't.

To add insult to injury I now, in the span of 50 fucking maps, have managed to spawn 2 elderslayers of which I ALREADY GOT THE WATCHSTONE of.

Really great thing to turn the atlas completion into a gigantic task.

Also really great to confuse the hell out of me with every stupid map being every stupid tier possible or only showing up on atlas if you got enough stones fit in that area so that it's a constant struggle to even know where the FUCK you are at regarding map completions.

Oh and the awakened map completions on top?! WHAT A GREAT ADDITION MAN.

Can't wait to complete maps 5 times in POE 3

How do you even consider releasing POE 2 if you can't even get POE 1 right.

I know my rant is edgy. I don't care. These issues are real. A lot of us are getting buttfucked by these issues. Nolifers going hard 24/7 not so much because evidently the more you play the more you get done. But the average joe that I am is utterly UTTERLY overwhelmed with the constant bullshit.

Rant over.

You're only level 28 bro, calm down.

What does challenge amount have to do with anything? I'm only 20 and completed atlas and did multiple level 8 awakeners.

... 1 month later (league still in beta)

and I smell more and more and more patch
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
thep10xer wrote:

What does challenge amount have to do with anything? I'm only 20 and completed atlas and did multiple level 8 awakeners.

Because from his idiotic ranting post, it looks like he doesn't understand how the new atlas works. Maybe if he did some research and actually learned how it worked, he wouldn't be whining so much about it.

I fully awakened my atlas no problem during the first month of release. And I took my time. I ran many maps, and i figured out through due course of time how it worked, and then just worked to open my atlas up.

If you aren't level 36 by now, your opinion doesn't matter much tbh.
Literally ignoring the nightmare it is to spawn conquerors (never had a duplicate stone because I know to track my influence in order to target spawn the correct stone colours) but just getting the bastards to spawn is sucking out all pleasure in playing. Levelling a new char to give you guys time to fix your bloody game because I really don't want to quit but Christ on a Bike you guys are making it hard. Would be amazing if you fixed the map drops from pretty much every chest and metamorph so it correctly synchronised to your atlas progression too, I don't need another 100 white maps :)
"
Jaylock24 wrote:
"
thep10xer wrote:

Because from his idiotic ranting post, it looks like he doesn't understand how the new atlas works. Maybe if he did some research and actually learned how it worked, he wouldn't be whining so much about it.

I fully awakened my atlas no problem during the first month of release. And I took my time. I ran many maps, and i figured out through due course of time how it worked, and then just worked to open my atlas up.

If you aren't level 36 by now, your opinion doesn't matter much tbh.

You're right, because people who play the game with kids and full time jobs don't deserve to be frustrated by the piece of garbage we have had lumbered on us for the last month, get the fuck over yourself mate. Challenge targetting or paying others to complete challenges does not equal skill, dedication or anything else remotely relevant, it's a time sink for free MTX you can choose to embark on or ignore.
Last edited by Vampyress86 on Jan 9, 2020, 3:53:10 AM
Great, basically, this patch fixes ALL of my issues and some I didn't experience, so great.

And people who keep complaining no matter what GGG does...maybe take a break for a league? I skip one league every year to avoid this, and it works. So maybe take a break? It'll help.
"
Adjusted a number of Metamorph skills, including the Reliquarian's Firestorm, the Shavronne & Brutus Hover Slam, Tentacle Miscreation projectile skills, the tracking Mortar skills (including those used by Oriath zombies and Kitava's Heralds), Burning and Caustic Ground-creating skills and several others. In general, these will now either deal less damage or be easier to avoid.

This. That's totally not enough. Who even thought this kind of mechanic would be fun and engaging at all? I don't concur with the action. IMO this has to be completely remade and the person responsible for the design of these combat states fired since he obviously don't know how to create game mechanics.
"
Prapic wrote:
Great, basically, this patch fixes ALL of my issues and some I didn't experience, so great.

And people who keep complaining no matter what GGG does...maybe take a break for a league? I skip one league every year to avoid this, and it works. So maybe take a break? It'll help.

I did that last league, my issues aren't with the league content, I love the league content, I even love the core changes, I just hate how the conquerors work (or don't work) right now. People are angry because they don't want to quit, they want to play the game and support it, it just shouldn't feel like another bloody job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info