[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Hamasutra wrote:
mb and in me. but this build very weakness, if map have +1 or +2 damage u will be suck and suck, if - 60reg u suck. i kill bosse on map very very hard, very low damage, and intresting in this build cant up your damage((
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1vwizxSA
if i mistake, plz show video where anybody kill sirius a9 or uber elder with maven.

I can't see your character's build, but I can see what you don't use Timeless Jewel which grants Divine Flesh because your energy shield was lost by enemies attacks. This boss uses two types of damage: cold and physycal. Have you cap of elementary resists? Why don't you use a Granit Flask and Rumi's Flask escpecially? Where is your Basalt Flask?
I think that your build version much different about topic build.
☠️
Hello Moosseolini,

another question round from me, sorry :P

Is there a specific reason that the Gems slotted in your End-Game Gear preview sometimes have Quality, sometimes don't and even if they do have Quality it is to varying levels (Not all are 20 or 20+)?

If you had to choose which Gem to get quality on first, which would you choose?

Also, what exactly does corrupting skill gems do? And why does the build care?

is this staff good enough to have me swap to kaoms heart or should i save up on chaos and get the six link femur of the saints
"
freerobux wrote:

is this staff good enough to have me swap to kaoms heart or should i save up on chaos and get the six link femur of the saints

also im relatively new to poe and dont have much experience with endgame builds, how exactly do i go about getting all the endgame gear with the right mods
Just crafted what I think is the best staff for this build on a synthesized base! Get us a lvl 32 holy relic.

It was quite costly to craft. First off im playing Ritual SC.

First I spammed Corroded (10c each) + Faceted (28-30c each) + resonator (1c each). Until I got + 1 Level of socketed int gems, +1 Level of socketed str gems, and +1 socketed gems. Probably took about 20 filled resonators to get the roll, I think I got lucky. After that I target annulled the additional mods with Harvest, and then took it to the crafting bench.

There is a chance that you get a mod that you can't target with Harvest like an attribute Suffix or Stun duration suffix. Here you have to gamble with Beast Crafting and take your chances on Add a prefix remove a random suffix. If you get unlucky and don't remove the suffix, then you have to keep spamming resonators.
Last edited by Kelpocalypse on Feb 8, 2021, 1:24:26 AM
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:
Just crafted what I think is the best staff for this build on a synthesized base! Get us a lvl 32 holy relic.

First I spammed Corroded (10c each) + Faceted (28-30c each) + resonator (1c each). Until I got + 1 Level of socketed int gems, +1 Level of socketed str gems, and +1 socketed gems. Probably took about 20 filled resonators to get the roll, I think I got lucky. After that I target annulled the additional mods with Harvest, and then took it to the crafting bench.

There is a chance that you get a mod that you can't target with Harvest like an attribute Suffix or Stun duration suffix. Here you have to gamble with Beast Crafting and take your chances on Add a prefix remove a random suffix. If you get unlucky and don't remove the suffix, then you have to keep spamming resonators.

Looks cool! But -20% to block (
☠️
"
IrreparabIe wrote:
Hello Moosseolini,

another question round from me, sorry :P

Is there a specific reason that the Gems slotted in your End-Game Gear preview sometimes have Quality, sometimes don't and even if they do have Quality it is to varying levels (Not all are 20 or 20+)?

If you had to choose which Gem to get quality on first, which would you choose?

Also, what exactly does corrupting skill gems do? And why does the build care?

Quality on gems usually provides some minor benefit to the build depending on the gem (like some increased damage or increased attack speed).

The quality on some gems, like Empower, provides nothing useful (Empower quality gives increased experience gain for the gem itself).

Some quality can even be detrimental! Phantasmal Static Strike will get higher beam frequency with quality, which can end up plummeting your DPS if you do not optimize the hit rate.

Most gems can have up to 20 levels by default, and all gems can have up to 20 quality by default. Corrupting gems modifies the gems unpredictably. If you get lucky, you can get up to level 21 and up to quality 23 on your corrupted gem. This is highly valuable for gems which scale massively from levels.

I would suggest getting quality on gems whenever you can, but it's not a huge deal if you can't do this.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Feb 8, 2021, 4:42:59 AM
"
freerobux wrote:
"
freerobux wrote:

also im relatively new to poe and dont have much experience with endgame builds, how exactly do i go about getting all the endgame gear with the right mods

This staff is good enough to swap to Kaom's Heart. I would suggest getting an Empower lvl 3 from the trade site (if you can) to keep your DPS roughly the same as before, replacing Meat Shield.

There is a 'Crafting Guide' section in this guide for the staff. For other pieces of gear, you can try crafting them yourself if you'd like (craftofexile is a good tool to help you with this), or you can also use the trade site and pay other players for the items you need.
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:

Wow. I didn't think a staff like this would be achievable. It probably wasn't back in Metamorph, but now with Harvest crafting and synthesised bases frequently available...

This is pretty amazing.
Just hit lvl100 w this build in RSC today. Love it to death. :)

Thinking about same build again w Necro next, or possibly Champion, or maybe even getting really crazy. ^^

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gescom/ToldYouNotToPeek?i=0&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DSummon-Holy-Relic
Last edited by Gescom on Feb 8, 2021, 12:28:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info