[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hey sick build. I was wondering how do you deal with Uber Atziri? The relics die too fast to her bleed spear things and stormcalls.

Atziri in general is an absolute pain because there's very little breathing room during the fight to re-summon relics. The long re-summon animation has gotten me killed multiple times.

I think for this fight, it makes sense to get a bunch of gear with the mod "you and your minions take % reduced reflected physical damage", which can be found on Elder or Warlord body armour, or Hunter rings. This is so the relics don't immediately one-shot themselves on Atziri.

The relics can still die to other attacks, so I would suggest socketing in Convocation somewhere in the build (probably instead of Enduring Cry/Faster Casting). This way they can always be recalled to your location, helping them dodge Flameblasts and overlapping Storm Calls.

Finally, consider redistributing passive points and picking up a bunch more minion life and other minion defences.

"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hey sick build. I was wondering how do you deal with Uber Atziri? The relics die too fast to her bleed spear things and stormcalls.

Atziri in general is an absolute pain because there's very little breathing room during the fight to re-summon relics. The long re-summon animation has gotten me killed multiple times.

I think for this fight, it makes sense to get a bunch of gear with the mod "you and your minions take % reduced reflected physical damage", which can be found on Elder or Warlord body armour, or Hunter rings. This is so the relics don't immediately one-shot themselves on Atziri.

The relics can still die to other attacks, so I would suggest socketing in Convocation somewhere in the build (probably instead of Enduring Cry/Faster Casting). This way they can always be recalled to your location, helping them dodge Flameblasts and overlapping Storm Calls.

Finally, consider redistributing passive points and picking up a bunch more minion life and other minion defences.

One of this need to equip on Atziri's fight only
☠️
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
roeshamboner wrote:

I ended up replacing one medium cluster with a minion life cluster with 2 thicc notables. They still died but not as much and I was able to kill her. Ill try the reduced reflected damage mods next time.

Also tried the elder+shaper+uber atziri+cortex+chayula fight, It's doable for sure but I failed my first attempt. Gonna focus on other things before trying that fight again.
Spoiler

Hey Moosseolini, what would my next upgrade step for the build be? I've been trying to buy/get a relevant enchant but none have shown up yet
"
teagasm wrote:
Hey Moosseolini, what would my next upgrade step for the build be? I've been trying to buy/get a relevant enchant but none have shown up yet

Gear looks really good, so it's hard to think of good suggestions, and also pretty much all improvements from now on are going to be very expensive for very little gain.

Anyway, here's what I've come up with:
1) Awakened Controlled Destruction
2) 21/23 Divergent Summon Holy Relic
3) Well-rolled Geofri's Legacy, with 20% reduced cooldown recovery rate
4) Getting enough reduced mana reserved to fit in another aura. We would want either Flesh and Stone in an Unset Ring, or Aspect of the Spider somewhere.
5) A better staff. Now this can come in many variants:
5.1) Implicit of '+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems' (Synthesised)
5.2) Suffix of +1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence/Strength Gems (Faceted Fossil)

You can also experiment with very big changes, like trying to convert the build into being an ES build, or converting relic damage into a different element with Triad Grip, or even adding a different main skill in a 6-linked rare chest.

Hope this gives you some ideas.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jan 27, 2021, 3:06:05 PM
"

Does the cast speed on awakened controlled destruction help out the relics?

Im experimenting with running essence worm with either zealotry or pride socketed in to run flesh and stone. im wondering which is better to socket in the essence worm
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:
"

Does the cast speed on awakened controlled destruction help out the relics?

Im experimenting with running essence worm with either zealotry or pride socketed in to run flesh and stone. im wondering which is better to socket in the essence worm

Unfortunately, cast speed makes it faster to summon the relics, rather than making them cast faster.

I think I would place Pride inside the Essence Worm to take better advantage of the extra gem levels.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jan 27, 2021, 8:14:46 PM
I was thinking about getting a corrupted Kaom's and I was wondering why you didn't mention +1 to all max resistances, doesn't that work quite well with Divine Flesh?

I also managed to get enough mana to reserve an additional aura and went with Aspect of the Spider, what else would you think I should upgrade?

Spoiler

I thought about getting a synthesised staff with +1 to support gems and crafting that, not sure how worth that is over 20% block chance. Maybe going Glancing Blows would work nicely without the additional block.

I was also thinking about swapping the Kaom's for Rotting Legion while mapping since the free onslaught could be benefitial, what do you think? And if you I'd swap, what minions should I use? Zombies + Spectres, Animated Guardian or maybe Stone Golem?

Again, thanks for the previous replies and the awesome build.
Im trying out using a Fortress Covenant Cobalt Jewel in this build too since its cheap and gives 41% minion damage. Wondering why that isnt mentioned for jewels.
Well i'm no expert but i guess the stats of the jewell to look at is the last one

Minions deal (35-45)% increased Damage
Minions have +(10-12)% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Minions have +(10-12)% Chance to Block Spell Damage

Notable Passive Skills in Radius are Transformed to
instead grant: Minions take 20% increased Damage

Idk if the minions will stay alive long

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info