[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

This is my first comment I've left on the PoE forum but I wanted to say Moosseeolini that this is the most fun I've had with a build yet in my 2k hours since beta and wanted to say thanks.

League release coincided with a lot of free time for me so I've managed to do Normal/Uber Elder, Shaper, Maven, Sirus A9, and then simultaneous Elder Guardians, simultaneous Shaper Guardians, and simultaneous Synthesis bosses with it.

On the downside, I've tried the all-breachlord fight and been annihilated twice, and I've not tried The Feared (Elder, Shaper, Cortex, etc.) but I think I would need to refine my gear substantially for that.

I'm sure I could optimize my build a lot more, I have most of the core endgame stuff but it's all a bit hastily put together! I may switch to the Cyclone Variant for the mobility, which should increase relic uptime; going in for static strikes in these new endgame encounters often means you're killed within the animation.

I 100% recommend the Divergent Holy Relic for the Maven focused stuff, it felt like a huge upgrade. I've not taken it to 21/20 yet (I've bricked 2 and they're rare as few are running heist).
Last edited by burnthewitch1 on Jan 23, 2021, 12:19:50 AM
"
doug6809 wrote:
Just FYI for min maxers with this build, in relic league, synthesis base with +1 socketed support gems is available for crafting on. gives an extra level to you relics at the cost of the block implicit.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have just crafted this exact staff. Together with a level 4 empower and +int skill gem level on the hunter amulet, I now have a lvl 30 summon holy relic.

Not quite perfect as it doesnt have attack speed though, but I'm hoping faster attack elder gloves will be enough to make static strike feel nice again
this build can kill anybody? he die on t14+, he cant nothing((
"
Hamasutra wrote:
this build can kill anybody? he die on t14+, he cant nothing((

Looking at all the previous feedback about the build in this topic, maybe the problem isn't the build but you? =D
This build absolutely slaps, just finished Awakener at A8 and it was a breeze.

So far I've also done few 10 way boss fights, Elder Guardians and Shaper Guardians when it comes to the Maven content but I'm like 2 splinters away for the Maven herself so can't wait for that.

Still levelling the Divergent Holy Relic for the increased single target and I'm missing attack speed on the staff but the game opposed close to no challenge (apart from the 4 Breachlords at once, I had to ditch on that one).

Best thing is that there's still so many upgrades I could make, double corrupting the helmet, corrupting the Kaom's, levelling gems etc.

Thanks for the great guide Moosseolini, really have been enjoying the build.
Last edited by ImminentWrath on Jan 25, 2021, 2:17:05 AM
Spoiler

Small update on my progress, managed to kill the Maven with one death at the same time as she died, this build can kinda skip mechanics with enough DPS so I'm happy about that :D
I appreciate all the comments everyone. It's nice to see how people have been doing with the build and their thoughts on it. As always, I'll try to refine the build guide based on any useful critique.
Hey sick build. I was wondering how do you deal with Uber Atziri? The relics die too fast to her bleed spear things and stormcalls.
Thx for the build! This is a most comfortable build for playing PoE. My progress is a slow, but already I have a 7K health and I can do more. I spent about 4ex and I don't have final helmet yet with two relics and endgame Staff, but I killed the Atziri several times. Yesterday I met Maven for the first time on the maps and I still have everything ahead!
☠️

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info