[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
nicoco wrote:
Thanks for your view on 3.16 with this build.
I'm very new to it so I may ask a stupid one but : have you already considered revers knockback cyclone to through all mobs directly in the relics aura ?

I haven't considered it before. With a cyclone radius so small, and relic damage so high, I doubt reverse knockback will provide us any significant benefit.

What is decent however is not reverse knockback but Vaal Cyclone, which simply sucks in enemies around us. Go for Vaal Cyclone if you'd like to vacuum enemies into you.
Ive tested so many meta builds recently and I still came back to conclusion that I enjoy HR guardian too much. This build lets me enjoy the game as I like. Will try to min-max as much as possible next league.

Teschio, i check ur guardian on poeninja, what do u think about the node Enigmatic reach? Not worth taking for QOL? I see u annoint Heart of Oak and Enigmatic defense.
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 18, 2021, 12:50:18 PM
Hey guys, has anyone looked into the tree yet? Heared about big minion nerfs on the tree. Do those affect this build? Was thinking about giving it a try. I love being tanky and haven't played relics yet.
With Fortify nerf for our build, would you suggest increase our budget and go for Kingmaker AG???
"
droon123 wrote:
With Fortify nerf for our build, would you suggest increase our budget and go for Kingmaker AG???

Well the budget for build will increase anyway due to awakening lvl5 gems getting major buffs
Assuming since we have an update to the POB we can get an updated tree prior to launch correct?
Hey, I am new here and was thinking going for your build. It got recommanded by a youtuber and I think it will be so fun to play!

I'm wondering if RF does anything for us? I mean, does it gives us more damage? Since we have so much regen, maybe we could add it? (I would like to add it cuz RF is my fav skill <.< actually ahah)

Thanks in advance whoever reply. <3
"
bohica2442 wrote:
Assuming since we have an update to the POB we can get an updated tree prior to launch correct?

I've just updated the PoB for 3.16. Keep in mind however that PoB is still missing features at this current point in time, so this is subject to change. Nevertheless it should be a reasonable representation of the build in Scourge league.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
bohica2442 wrote:

I've just updated the PoB for 3.16. Keep in mind however that PoB is still missing features at this current point in time, so this is subject to change. Nevertheless it should be a reasonable representation of the build in Scourge league.

Really satisfied with ur POB, well done on that one, agree on everything. Do you still wanna keep using Fortify gem in cyclone btw now?
I don't understand the following statement :

"First, we need to calculate the cooldown recovery for the relics. As the nova skill of the holy relics can only trigger if it is not on cooldown. PoB does this very well. It performs the calculation and then rounds it to the nearest server tick. We are therefore able to just take the number PoB gives us (Skill Cooldown for Summon Holy Relic). We will refer to this number as C.

Now that we have the skill cooldown, we need to make sure that our activation skill matches this number (or is a little bit lower than this number).
1) For static strike, this means we want the Hit Rate in PoB to be equal to 1/C or less.
2) For cyclone, this means we want the Attack Rate to be 1/C or less. This can be hard to achieve, so we can also aim for the Attack Rate of cyclone to be a multiple: i.e. 2/C, or 3/C, or 4/C, and so on."

I would like to play this build with Cyclone. If we take as example the updated PoB in its endgame state (tree + gear), then the cooldown recovery of the relics is 2.01s, correct? So it means that we want the attack rate of cyclone to be 1/2.01 = 0.49 or less.

The thing I don't understand is that the attack rate of cyclone is 7.78/s ... so I am heavily confused ... can someone explain me please?

Or is the correct number I should look at is the attack TIME, which in this case is 0.13s therefore is it less than 0.49.

https://imgur.com/a/7qx3etn
Last edited by Izmabil on Oct 18, 2021, 5:38:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info