[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
droon123 wrote:
With Fortify nerf for our build, would you suggest increase our budget and go for Kingmaker AG???

You can drop Kaom's Heart and go for an Animate Guardian setup in the chest if you'd like, yes. It's unfortunate to lose fortify but we can manage alright without it.
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Teschio, i check ur guardian on poeninja, what do u think about the node Enigmatic reach? Not worth taking for QOL? I see u annoint Heart of Oak and Enigmatic defense.

It would actually mess up my build. Since I currently use Enhance (although I'll swap it for Minion Damage next league, the +1 lvl to minion gems for the Awakened version is just too good), I need a low attack speed. You will notice that I don't have attack speed anywhere, except for a +3% on a jewel to reach the optimal trigger rate. Enigmatic Reach will put me over the threshold, and substantially lower my damage.

If I end up using The Stampede again (I'm considering a 6L chest with specters for power and frenzy charges, an AG for Fortify in the lategame, and a chaos golem for the +5% phys red), I will probably anoint Charisma. This will allow me to run either Determination (but with so little mana left that I can't proc the CWDT setup), or Skitterbots for some chill + shock effect (in this latter case, I would have enough mana to level up Vitality a bit).
"
Izmabil wrote:
I would like to play this build with Cyclone. If we take as example the updated PoB in its endgame state (tree + gear), then the cooldown recovery of the relics is 2.01s, correct? So it means that we want the attack rate of cyclone to be 1/2.01 = 0.49 or less.

The thing I don't understand is that the attack rate of cyclone is 7.78/s ... so I am heavily confused ... can someone explain me please?
https://imgur.com/a/7qx3etn

Summon Holy Relic has a cooldown of 0.4 seconds before it can fire another nova. To optimally trigger the nova as it comes out of cooldown, we need to hit every 2.5 seconds on average. Since getting 2.5 hits per second with cyclone is very hard, we can aim for a multiple, i.e 5s, or 7.5s. Try to make your cyclone hit that many times per second. You can do this by getting attack speed on the passive tree or on gear.

Regarding your other question about RF, unfortunately it does not do anything useful for us, and therefore we do not use it. It does look cool though, so it's a shame we can't find an excuse to use it.
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Really satisfied with ur POB, well done on that one, agree on everything. Do you still wanna keep using Fortify gem in cyclone btw now?

For now, let's try out Fortify support and see if we can get Fortification stacks while mapping, or even bossing. If it turns out to be useless we have some other options.

Life gain on hit support is nice to recover some life. On the other hand, culling strike support is effectively 10% more dps.
"
Moosseolini wrote:

You can drop Kaom's Heart and go for an Animate Guardian setup in the chest if you'd like, yes. It's unfortunate to lose fortify but we can manage alright without it.

I guess we will have to see if Fortify is still viable with Spiritual Aid to boost our damage. Losing a fixed 20% less damage is a very hard it. And there are other changes in the tree that are not in our favor, like the way we need to get reduced effect of curses somewhere else, because Sanctum of Thought no longer provides it.
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

I guess we will have to see if Fortify is still viable with Spiritual Aid to boost our damage. Losing a fixed 20% less damage is a very hard it. And there are other changes in the tree that are not in our favor, like the way we need to get reduced effect of curses somewhere else, because Sanctum of Thought no longer provides it.

https://imgur.com/a/JllIdRO

u get the last 20% from mastery node.
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Looking forward to lvl 30 holy relic
"
Teschioz wrote:

It does indeed suck to (probably) lose a fixed 20% less damage from hits, so it would be nice to find a way to get it back. And some of the choices on the tree do look pretty strange and uncomfortable.

I'm still experimenting around with different options. For one, there may be a way for us to go for a life/es hybrid approach using Corrupted Soul and a crafted Astral Plate with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Maximum Energy Shield". Then try to use Divine Shield and the Staff Mastery for recovery. That way we can use a 6-link and maintain our tankiness. That being said, I'll have to try it out in game to truly know if we can realistically maintain our Energy Shield with this approach.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:
I would like to play this build with Cyclone. If we take as example the updated PoB in its endgame state (tree + gear), then the cooldown recovery of the relics is 2.01s, correct? So it means that we want the attack rate of cyclone to be 1/2.01 = 0.49 or less.

The thing I don't understand is that the attack rate of cyclone is 7.78/s ... so I am heavily confused ... can someone explain me please?
https://imgur.com/a/7qx3etn

Summon Holy Relic has a cooldown of 0.4 seconds before it can fire another nova. To optimally trigger the nova as it comes out of cooldown, we need to hit every 2.5 seconds on average. Since getting 2.5 hits per second with cyclone is very hard, we can aim for a multiple, i.e 5s, or 7.5s. Try to make your cyclone hit that many times per second. You can do this by getting attack speed on the passive tree or on gear.

Regarding your other question about RF, unfortunately it does not do anything useful for us, and therefore we do not use it. It does look cool though, so it's a shame we can't find an excuse to use it.

Thanks a lot dude. I get it now. <3
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Mmmh, I wasn't really planning on taking that armor node, it doesn't give us enough value imho. I'd rather take the Asylum node (if I don't use Divine Flesh), which also makes it far easier to cap chaos res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info