[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Moosseolini wrote:

I'll keep it updated for 3.16

Many many thanks :-)
Hoping for decent patch notes for this :)

Is it possible to league start with this build? Looks good
"
cna wrote:

Due to time constraints, I play one build per league, and I played it this league. So yeah, it can be done.
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
cna wrote:

Due to time constraints, I play one build per league, and I played it this league. So yeah, it can be done.

was the geofri helm expensive at leaguestart?

or having 2 holy relic's are not too important until end game?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 12, 2021, 3:54:28 PM
"
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
cna wrote:

I think it depends on the time you have to play. I reached maps maybe 4 or 5 days after leaguestart, and by that time the helm was not expensive at all, especially if you are not aiming for a perfect roll right away (you can still improve it later). You can maybe go through white maps with a regular helmet, though.
"

It really fluctuates from league to league, but it's always been less than an exalt in the first day or two, and then the price rapidly declines. The prophecy is often cheaper than the upgraded helmet, but sometimes the map can be of a high tier which makes it challenging to run the prophecy.
ok cool. i want to start with this in 3.16, hopefully it wont get nerfed.
It might take a while to theory-craft a build plan for 3.16. The changes this league seem rather extensive. Some really cool stuff this league by the looks of things!
Awakened Minion Damage now grants “+1 to Level of Supported Minion Skill Gems” at gem level 5. And other awakening gems atlvl 5 that we use with our 6L got buffed aswell. This seems quite a good buff to our build my boys. I didnt see any nerf BUT i do not know how the new talent tree looks like.
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 14, 2021, 4:50:13 PM
"
Moosseolini wrote:
It might take a while to theory-craft a build plan for 3.16. The changes this league seem rather extensive. Some really cool stuff this league by the looks of things!

I'm curious about the new masteries, but I fear the loss of easy Fortify is a big hit for this build's survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info