[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

hi, one question
i want play this build and my idea was using asenath touch, for explode.
the damage scales rly good with minion damage and spiritual aid.
its not a cheap item "~5ex" but when i have the currency its worth?
compare with normal rare gloves,
annoint would be additional curse for tempchain and vuln"

Last edited by Dreadmoon2291 on Aug 24, 2021, 10:07:47 AM
"
Dreadmoon2291 wrote:
hi, one question
i want play this build and my idea was using asenath touch, for explode.
the damage scales rly good with minion damage and spiritual aid.
its not a cheap item "~5ex" but when i have the currency its worth?
compare with normal rare gloves,
annoint would be additional curse for tempchain and vuln"

Personally I'm not sure it's gonna be worth it. If you have a 5 ex budget, things that aren't rare and unique monsters already die even without explode. And since you kill things after you passed through them (assuming you are using cyclone), explosions don't add much. Besides it would force you to use rare boots (otherwise you won't be able to get all your resist capped), and I feel The Stampede is just too good when you use cyclone.
thanks for your opinion,

atm i reached maps and i will test it further,

atm i play with static strike "divergent" ancestral call "+meele strike range" multistrike solve the clunkiness for me, atm i play with increased duration too cause boots with fortify/duration/life/movespeed is insanly expensive.

cyclone was slow and i dont want play with stampede, "i play with Victarios influence and need rare boots with high life.
without kaoms i have less armour too, i compensate that with a 1000armor belt and +80% increased armour hubris
I play my holy relic with meat shield, and got one carrion golem with feeding frenzy and raise spectre with frenzy charges.
most of the time my holy relic are always first in the enemy pack and then i´m there.
"insane how speedy they are"

My PoB shows almost 3.5-4mil dps for my final level 100 build, cause i got a Hubris with 280% minion dmg ,20% flask duration and 80% armour "9 nodes" 7nodes for 280% minion dmg
But i give up the timeless jewel for overcapping chaos resist.
Idk how the defense is in t16/delirium maps
we will see

thanks
Last edited by Dreadmoon2291 on Aug 24, 2021, 5:26:34 PM
Hi! Just started with the build as I saw some videos on how tanky the character is!

Is there any possible way to hit the 5 ally threshold for onslaught from the ascendency? I just feel like it would be really nice to have the allies for onslaught especially while mapping but there doesn't seem to be much space to fit them in
"
Hi! Just started with the build as I saw some videos on how tanky the character is!

Is there any possible way to hit the 5 ally threshold for onslaught from the ascendency? I just feel like it would be really nice to have the allies for onslaught especially while mapping but there doesn't seem to be much space to fit them in

I think you would need to replace Kaom's Heart for it. With that, you can fit specters and a carrion golem, giving feeding frenzy as well (and maybe even frenzy charges with specters). Not sure I'd recommend it, though. It also depends on the route you take: for example I use cyclone with The Stampede, so the movement part of onslaught is useless to me, and I don't WANT the attack speed because that would mess up my trigger rate and lower my damage.
Is anyone can tell me what is the actual range for "Minions from Supported Skills deal (20-30)% more Damage to Enemies that are Near you" on Meat Shield Support?
Is this build playable without an empower? I am playing SSF, and since GGG stealthnerf the droprate from empower by 90% (or more) i didnt find someone, even with focus on dropping. Gem notes on expedition, delve, ...

When i deactivate empower on pob the dmg loss is extrem (more than half).
"

There's a few options to make this possible:
1) Make a staff using the Essence of Insanity to have Spectral Spirits
2) Enchant your gloves with 'Commandment of the Grave'. It has a cooldown of 5 seconds and duration of 5 seconds so in theory permanent onslaught, but you'll have to be killing enemies.
3) Run some extra minions in your chest instead of Kaom's Heart.
"
Loki1338 wrote:
Is this build playable without an empower? I am playing SSF, and since GGG stealthnerf the droprate from empower by 90% (or more) i didnt find someone, even with focus on dropping. Gem notes on expedition, delve, ...

Minions in general scale very well with gem levels, and our gear is crafted to get holy relic's gem level numbers as high as possible. The build still works fine without Empower up to a certain level of content, after which it starts becoming frustrating to play.

I wouldn't play this build without Empower beyond casual mapping.
"
Loki1338 wrote:

Honestly, I'm afraid that the answer is no. Gem levels are absolutely crucial both for damage and relic survivability. Without an Empower you can maybe reach high yellow /low red maps, but after that you will start to struggle. If that is OK with you, and you don't plan on doing some higher level content, then it is still playable, otherwise I would advise against it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info