3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Np, the other thing you want to do this league is load up on chaos resistance too, alot of the metamorph bosses use heavy chaos damage.

I was able to squeeze in more 1 more point of max. fire resist today upgrading 1 of my rings, between the lv. 21 gem and the +2 ring bonus I get the extra point.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 3, 2020, 1:32:47 AM
I'm playing this build in an SSF league and it's working like a charm so far. I have only 1 question - as of now I'm still using a 4-link, finally getting close to be rich enough for 6-linking an armor and I don't know what to use. I have Belly of the Beast, Infernal Mantle and Death's Oath or maybe use a rare / wait for something else to drop?

I'm sorry, still learning the game (I'm thinking Oath just cause it looks cool).
Brief 60 second video for people worried about leveling another build that just rips on anything t14.

T16 Carcass Map, twinned (x2 boses), with Elemental Weakness and multiple negative mods.

Following the boss I spawn the T16 metamorph boss with all max level organs.

https://youtu.be/DsxqrmtVRto

(In regards to the six link body question, my personal opinion would be to save your money. Grab a Kaom's Heart chest and use that money you sat aside for a 6 link to pick up an elder touched helmet with "gems are supported X level burning damage", you can later add a crafted mod to the helmet to raise the level of the RF and increased aoe gem.)

looks like this;
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 3, 2020, 3:43:36 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

(In regards to the six link body question, my personal opinion would be to save your money. Grab a Kaom's Heart chest and use that money you sat aside for a 6 link to pick up an elder touched helmet with "gems are supported X level burning damage", you can later add a crafted mod to the helmet to raise the level of the RF and increased aoe gem.)

Like I've said it's an SSF league, I'm just finally getting close to 1200 orbs needed for recipe :)
Just respec'd my Ice Crash Jugg into this, mostly geared I think, tried out a few t11 maps to check damage/survivability. Got nuked once by a metamorph but otherwise seem to hold up okay. Wondering where my critical upgrade points are, thank you!

"
baboose wrote:
Just respec'd my Ice Crash Jugg into this, mostly geared I think, tried out a few t11 maps to check damage/survivability. Got nuked once by a metamorph but otherwise seem to hold up okay. Wondering where my critical upgrade points are, thank you!

Looking good, id lower the CWDT in your ball lightning link to lv1, aside from that your in the same situation I am damage wise, you have to get pretty creative.

I went back and added up my totals just from my custom, added crafted modifiers, from those alone I have;

+60% Increased Damage
+28% Increased Damage During Flask Effects
+22% Increased Area of Effect Range
+16% Increased Area Damage
+1 Level to Righteous Fire Gem
+1 Level to Increased AoE Gem

Thats pretty crazy, all that just from my crafting bench extras.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 4, 2020, 12:46:52 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Brief 60 second video for people worried about Grab a Kaom's Heart chest and use that money you sat aside for a 6 link to pick up an elder touched helmet with "gems are supported X level burning damage", you can later add a crafted mod to the helmet to raise the level of the RF and increased aoe gem.)

This is super useful, I am going to try it tomorrow.

Looking at your build, how is it affected by losing the Molten Shell?
Last edited by oddshocks on Jan 4, 2020, 2:08:06 AM
Hello everyone, I’ll add my 5 cents to this build. I like it, but the truth, not so many DPS are pouring into the single target .. by PoB 1.2 mil

"
zadralu1981 wrote:
Hello everyone, I’ll add my 5 cents to this build. I like it, but the truth, not so many DPS are pouring into the single target .. by PoB 1.2 mil

Ya the dps on bosses is slow, doesnt matter if your min/maxd or not but tbh thats not the draw of the build. The draw is just an easy/safe 1 button, relaxed playstyle build for old/lazy/disabled people.

You can get fancy with crafted mods and jewels etc to add some dps but no matter what you end up holding down cyclone and watching tv for a bit on endgame bosses.
"
oddshocks wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Brief 60 second video for people worried about Grab a Kaom's Heart chest and use that money you sat aside for a 6 link to pick up an elder touched helmet with "gems are supported X level burning damage", you can later add a crafted mod to the helmet to raise the level of the RF and increased aoe gem.)

This is super useful, I am going to try it tomorrow.

Looking at your build, how is it affected by losing the Molten Shell?

Its not really affected tbh, I go pretty heavy on defenses and immunities. For example I am fully immune to Bleed and Poison, I have 85% fire res, 80% cold and lightning res, and 75% chaos res. I am currently working on switching my boots to add an immunity to chill aswell.

If you glance at my skill tree you will see just a few small tweaks I made to fit my guy in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info