<Currently Online> Casual/Social Guild from a Multi-Game Community!!

"
OGPoNcH wrote:
Hey, I'm a filthy casual. Been playing off and on since release. Currently playing a Magma orb elementalist lvl 81. Just putting this on here before I got to the website/discord.

We love filthy casuals! We welcome all levels of skill and playstyle. Our guild focus is for people to have a community that our members can play the way they want to play. See you on the Atlas soon!
ign: InDeepThoughts
hey man, still recruiting?
"
Indelacius wrote:
hey man, still recruiting?

We sure are! You can get an invite in one of 3 ways:

1. Shoot me a pm here with your IGN. I try to check my messages several times daily and will get to you asap.
2. Join our partnered discord, follow the orientation instruction concerning roles and then drop a line in #poe-chat with a ping for @Sahtee or @holm_z. The url is https://discord.gg/currentlyonline This would be your more reliable method, the officers are almost always lurking about.
3. Send me an @ in game. I am usually on my main for this season IGN: Sahttee

Hope to see you on the Atlas soon!!!
Last edited by Sahtee on Jan 22, 2020, 11:31:40 PM
New to the game but looking for a guild if your still inviting ing is KryKinghtfall ty
"
REDmonk13 wrote:
New to the game but looking for a guild if your still inviting ing is KryKinghtfall ty

Hey got that invite sent out to you!! Sorry I took so long, been a busy weekend!
See you on the Atlas soon!!
Mind sending out an invite if there's still room?
Last edited by pmemer on Jan 27, 2020, 3:15:47 AM
"
pmemer wrote:
Mind sending out an invite if there's still room?

Shure!!! You can get an invite in one of 3 ways:

1. Shoot me a pm here with your IGN. I try to check my messages several times daily and will get to you asap.
2. Join our partnered discord, follow the orientation instruction concerning roles and then drop a line in #poe-chat with a ping for @Sahtee or @holm_z. The url is https://discord.gg/currentlyonline. This would be your more reliable method, the officers are almost always lurking about.
3. Shoot me an @ in game. My toons for this season are: Sahttee, Sahtee_Morph_Marauder

We hope to see you on the Atlas soon!!!
Last edited by Sahtee on Jan 27, 2020, 12:48:12 PM
We've added 10 more guild slots that we are looking to fill! Guild detasils can be found in the original post.

See you on the atlas soon!
Hello there! I'm looking for casual and chill guild and I think this is the one! I've been play POE for awhile but still don't know much about the game. I'm from Thailand, so my English is not the best.
My IGN is : AlpacaJutsu

Thx you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info