<Currently Online> Casual/Social Guild from a Multi-Game Community!!

Hello, I would like to join the guild. I'm fairly new and looking for people to play with and maybe give me a few advice. IGN: Monsteris
"
Hello, I would like to join the guild. I'm fairly new and looking for people to play with and maybe give me a few advice. IGN: Monsteris

Hey Monsteris! We got that guild invite sent out to ya when you get back online!! Sorry we didn't get to you sooner

We welcome all levels of skill as long as you are chill!! If you already have a guild home but want some peeps to hang with drop in our discord! We'd love to chat!!!

Https://discord.gg/currentlyonline
Hello, Was wondering if I can get a invite? I have played in a few leagues so far, but still learning every day. Just looking for a home, game feels lonely with out a community.

IGN:OMAJJ

Thanks
ign: indeepthoughts
Hi, I've been playing PoE for quite a while, and still no good at it lol. I would really like to join an active helpful and friendly guild. I think it's time I started interacting with others in this game socially. If you would have me I would like to join your guild.

ign: HankyPankyPewPew
Last edited by bloodofthepuppydogs on Jan 21, 2020, 10:30:03 AM
I'm fairly new to the game but having fun with a summoners build.
Looking for a guild to play with

IGN: blippiblewp
"
w1r3s wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game but having fun with a summoners build.
Looking for a guild to play with

IGN: blippiblewp

We got a guild invite sent your way! Hope to see you on the Atlas soon!!
Hey, looking to join a guild to mainly for the sense of community while grinding and also to join/run challenge groups. I play UK time evenings and weekends mostly and have a little over 630hrs played.
Last edited by MyBearShibbers on Jan 21, 2020, 12:03:36 PM
"
Hey, looking to join a guild to mainly for the sense of community while grinding and also to join/run challenge groups. I play UK time evenings and weekends mostly and have a little over 630hrs played.

We would definitely find you a spot with us to hang out. We do already have some EU players and welcome more! You can get an invite in one of 2 ways:

1. Shoot me a pm here with your IGN. I try to check my messages daily and will get to you asap.
2. Join our partnered discord, follow the orientation insctuction concerning roles and then drop a line in #poe-chat with a ping for @Sahtee or @holm_z. The url is https://discord.gg/currentlyonline This would be your more reliable method, the officers are almost always lurking about.

Hope to see you on the Atlas soon!!!
Last edited by Sahtee on Jan 21, 2020, 5:37:01 PM
Hey, I'm a filthy casual. Been playing off and on since release. Currently playing a Magma orb elementalist lvl 81. Just putting this on here before I got to the website/discord.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info